Happy hump day! It’s time to start thinking about spring essentials. While winter demands heavy wool coats and cozy turtlenecks, spring ushers in essentials like short sleeve blouses, and white jeans.
The time for spring clothes is coming soon, so here’s a refresher for spring 2021! These essentials will give you enough outfit ideas to build a spring wardrobe.
10 Spring Essentials 2021:
1. Denim Jacket– I wear my denim jacket year-round, but I love to wear it in the spring over dresses or with white jeans, black jeans, etc.
2. Blazer– I love a blazer, and I wear mine with graphic tees all the time.
3. Graphic Tee– We all need a good white tee, but these days I grab my graphic tees more often.
4. Sneakers– These are a great option for spring and work well with jeans and, of course, joggers.
5. White Jeans– White jeans can be worn year-round, but I find myself wearing them more in spring and summer.
6. High Waisted Straight Jeans– I’m not giving up my skinny jeans anytime soon, but I am adding high-waisted straight jeans to my spring wardrobe.
7. Camisole– Satin camis in black, white, and even some prints are a great spring option with a cardigan or a blazer.
8. Loafers/Mules– These are a perfect option with cooler weather and a great workwear option.
Mules (similar option here)//Smocked Button-Down Top (I’m wearing a small, I would size down to an XS)//Kut from the Kloth jeans (I’m wearing a size 4)////Earrings//Bracelet//Bracelet//Bracelet//Necklace (similar option here)
9. Light Coats– I love coats, and this time of year, I wear a lot of trench-style coats.
Madewell Camera Bag (comes with two straps)//Open front military cardigan (I’m wearing a small)//Cami (I’m wearing a small)//Straight leg jeans (I’m wearing a size 27)//Snakeskin Print Loafers //Earrings//Bracelet//Bracelet//Bracelet//Necklace (similar option here)
These are some of my favorite spring essentials. What spring essentials do you have in your wardrobe?
Do you have these spring essentials in your wardrobe?
Beauty For the Heart~~Our prayers may be awkward. Our attempts may be feeble.
But since the power of prayer is in the one who hears it and not in the one who says it, our prayers do make a difference. -Max Lucado
Let us then, with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrews 4:16
Have a blessed day!
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.