Hi ladies! It’s time to get our summer glow on! I don’t know about you, but I gave up laying out in the sun for hours and hours and tanning beds years ago.
This time of year, I rely on self tanners. There are so many good ones out there, but I’ve rounded up 5 of the best self tanners to help you get that perfect glow!
These self-tanners are easy to use, streak-free, and will leave behind a natural-looking glow.
Top 5 Best Self Tanner for the Perfect Glow
1. Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Drops | I have these tanning drops, and they work really well. It’s nice to add them to your lotion, and you don’t have to wear a mitt to put this on. (You do need to wash your hands after using.) I use the dark, but they also have medium and light drops.
Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Drops
2. St. Tropez Self Tanner | I have not used this self tanner, but it has great reviews. It’s a tinted tanning mousse and is easy-to-apply, streak-free, and adapts to your skin tone for up to 10 days: no self tan smell and best for first-time tanners.
St. Tropez Self Tanner
3. Tan Ceuticals Self Tanner | I have heard so many great things about Tan Ceuticals, and I just ordered it. I can’t wait to try it out. I’ve also heard the self tanner for the face is good, too, so I’ve ordered it.
Tan Ceuticals says it doesn’t come off on clothes or bedsheets!
4. Minetan Self Tanner | I have used Minetan for several years, and I love it! It has a light coconut smell, and it gives you a dark tan. I use this olive one, but there are more options, and I recently ordered this one.
Minetan Self Tanner
5. Loving Tan Self Tanner | I have heard so many good things about Loving Tan, and I have to say that this is my favorite self tanner right now. It is so good and has NO smell. It gives you a dark tan! It comes in a dark color (that’s what I’m using) and a medium color.
Loving Tan 2 HR Express
There you go! Top 5 Best Self Tanners for the Perfect Glow!
What is your favorite self tanner?
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to stop by my blog. I’m also on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Beauty for the Heart~~ Don’t be discouraged at the spiritual war you’re called to fight every day. The Lord Almighty is with you and wars on your behalf. -Paul David Trip
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. Ephesians 6:10
Start your day the right way, put on the full armor of God.
Let your beauty shine from the inside out today!
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.