Hi ladies! How are you? I hope you’ve had a good week! Now that I’ve shared my favorite swimsuits for Spring and Summer and my favorite sun hats to wear, I am sharing the best cover-ups for the beach and pool from Amazon!
There are several varieties of cover-ups: kimonos, caftans, sarongs, tunics, and so many more! All of these finds are affordable at under $40!
Best Cover-ups for the Beach and Pool
- Tunic with Tassel– This tunic style cover-up comes in many colors and prints. The tassel detail is so fun!
- Sarong Beach Wrap – You can’t go wrong with a simple sarong, especially this one at under $13!
- White Cover-up Dress – I love a cover-up that can double as a dress. This one has a great ruffle detail on the arms and the bottom.
- Kimono with Tassel – Speaking of multi-functional, kimonos are great for so much more than a cover-up. Add them to any outfit or just throw them in your beach bag!
- Palm Print Kimono – How fun is this print? This kimono cover-up is under $30 and has almost 2,000 5-star ratings.
- Boho Maxi Dress – Have you ever used a maxi dress as a cover-up? This would be the perfect addition to throw over a swimsuit.
- Long Sarong Skirt – I love this olive color. How beautiful would this look tied over a one-piece or tankini?
- Navy Button-up Tunic – This is such a classic look. I think this cover-up could go with anything!
- Striped V-Neck Dress – These sandals have over 2,000 5-star reviews and come in so many colors!
- Crochet Tunic Dress – Can you believe this cover-up is under $20 and with 6,000 5-star reviews? A must-have for 2021!
Swimsuit & cover-up season isn’t complete without having the perfect healthy glow thanks to self-tanners! I shared the top 5 best self tanners in this post and will be sharing my favorite sunscreens soon.
I shared these coverups last year before we left for our cruise (March 2020).
Want more Amazon Finds?
PS – Before you go, be sure to take a look at my Top 5 Best Sellers as well! I update them every week. These are the things that you all are loving and purchasing the most.
Beauty For the Heart~~ St. Augustine the famous Christian theologian and philosopher said, We become what we contemplate.
The word “contemplate” means to gaze upon something, to allow something to occupy our mind and heart. We need to allow scripture to occupy our hearts and our minds.
Scripture says it this way: Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philippians 4:8
Let’s fix our hearts and mind on Jesus today!
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.