Happy Tuesday, friends. Today, I am talking about one of my favorite accessories: sunglasses! The perfect Spring outfit is not complete without a great pair of shades.
Amazon has so many affordable options with wonderful reviews, and I have rounded up my favorites for you.
Best Amazon Sunglasses
- Sojos Retro Round Sunglasses – I love these oversized sunglasses, and you can’t beat the price of under $15!
- Tortoise Shell Vintage Oversized – Tortoise shell accessories are timeless, and this pair has 11,000 5-star reviews.
- Jackie O Cat Eye – These oversized Jackie O-inspired sunglasses are also under $15.
- Phoenix Square – If you need readers, you need these sunglasses for indulging in your favorite book by the pool!
- Gold Aviator – With over 6,000 5-star reviews and under $20! The pink mirrored lenses are so fun.
- Carfia Lightweight Polarized Sunglasses – These sunglasses have almost 2,000 wonderful reviews raving about how lightweight and comfortable they are!
- Sojos Small Round Vintage – This style is so on-trend! To make it even better, these shades are under $15 with 7,000+ raving reviews.
- Michael Kors Black Oversized – You can’t go wrong with a classic black oversized pair of sunglasses. The perfect accessory for any outfit!
I also have these aviator sunglasses from Amazon.
Classic-fit ruffle neck shirt (TTS, I’m wearing a size 4)//Slim boyfriend chino pant (TTS, I’m wearing a size 27)//Earrings//Belt (TTS, I’m wearing a small)//Madewell Camera Bag//Chain Bracelet//Kindness Bracelet//Sunglasses//Leopard Heels (similar option here)
Summer isn’t complete without having a perfect healthy glow, thanks to self-tanners! I shared the top 5 best self-tanners in this post.
Yesterday I shared these items from Amazon on Instagram.
Want more Amazon Finds?
PS – Before you go, be sure to take a look at my Top 5 Best Sellers as well! I update them every week. These are the things that you all are loving and purchasing the most.
Beauty For the Heart~~ I wear foundation almost every day. It’s the first part of my makeup routine. It’s literally the foundation for the rest of my makeup.
Scripture talks about a foundation, too, but it’s very different from our makeup. Jesus Christ is our foundation.
1 Corinthians 3:10b-11 says, But each one should build carefully. No one can lay any other foundation than what has already been laid. That foundation is Jesus Christ.
Let’s make sure our foundation is Jesus!
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.