Happy Tuesday! Today I’m sharing some things I’m currently loving. Because our weather has been chilly (it seems like forever!), I have really been enjoying some long sleeve tops I recently ordered.
I’m hoping by next week, I can wear summer tops and shorts because our weather is finally going to warm up!
- Short-Sleeve Top | It warmed up one day, and I wore this short-sleeve top with a utility jacket. I like the pop of leopard print.
- Oversized Vintage Tunic Sweatshirt | This tunic has been so nice to wear with leggings. It’s long enough to cover your rear, and it has side slits. It also comes in solid colors and a pretty pink camo color.
- Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment | This is one of my favorite skincare purchases lately. I love putting this on after I’ve washed my face at night. I feel like my skin has a glow to it when I wake up the next morning.
- GRO Revitalizing Scalp Massager | I can’t believe how much I love using this scalp massager. It feels good, and I use the Gro Scalp Detoxifying Serum with it once a week.
- Long Sleeve Babydoll Top | This is a comfy long sleeve top that I have been wearing on cool days.
- Lace Crochet Flowy Bell Sleeve Top | Another in-between season top that looks great with denim!
- Loving Tan | I love using self-tanners this time of year, and this is the one I’ve been using the most. It doesn’t smell, and I like the color. I use the dark color.
PS – Before you go, be sure to take a look at my Top 5 Best Sellers as well! I update them every week. These are the things that you all are loving and purchasing the most.
Beauty For the Heart~~ Life consists of valleys, but we have the promise that God will lead us through the valley. Through the valley of loss; through the valley of grief, through the valley of sadness; through the valley of anger; through the valley of disappointment.
But valleys don’t last forever. Storms don’t last forever. Darkness doesn’t last forever. Sadness may come for a time, but joy always comes in the morning. -Max Lucado
Weeping may last through the night, but joy comes with the morning. Psalm 30:5b
Have a blessed day!
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.