Hi ladies! Happy Tuesday. I hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. Can you believe that it is already June?!
Warm weather and pool season are officially here, and today, I am sharing some of my favorite places to shop for one-piece swimsuits for women over 40.
One-piece swimsuits are so classic and flattering, and the styles that I’m sharing are anything but boring!
Where to Shop for the Best One-Piece Swimsuits for Women Over 40
1. Summersalt Sidestroke– This brand is new to me, but I’ve heard SO many great things about it! They took over 1.5 million body measurements from 10,000 women to inform the Summersalt fit. I love that the brand is sustainable and showcases REAL women of all ages, sizes, and backgrounds. Their signature suit, The Sidestroke, is flattering on any size. It’s been called the “Unicorn of Swimsuits” by The Today Show. If you’re still unsure, just read through the 4K+ five-star reviews, and you’ll be convinced. Why You’ll Love It:
2. Lands’ End– So many of you recommended Lands’ End when I asked about where you buy your swimsuits that I wanted to be sure to include a few of theirs in this roundup. They offer lots of tummy control and slimming options, including swimdresses. Plus, they’ve recently partnered with Draper James (Reese Witherspoon’s company!) on a swim line.
4. CUPSHE– If you are looking for affordable swimwear, look no further than Cupshe! They have a variety of fun prints and styles. I included a few adorable options for under $30, like this ruffled pink stripe suit and this colorblock wrap suit.
5. Tommy Bahama- This swimsuit is a little more of an investment piece, but it is so cute. I love the scoop back and full coverage on the booty, and it has a flattering faux wrap to camouflage anything you need to in the mid-region!
6. Target- Target is another great spot to shop for affordable swimwear! I have linked several different styles and prints, all for under $40. How cute is this leopard one-piece and this tie-dye option?
7. Amazon– You ladies know that I love shopping from Amazon, and swimsuits are no different. They have so many different options to choose from, and I have linked a few below that check all of the boxes, like this beautiful crossover swimsuit with so many amazing 5-star reviews!
One of my favorite swimsuits I recently ordered is this CUPSHE one-piece with a geo print.
Want more of my Amazon Favorite Finds?
Check out this page for all of my favorites. If you’re looking for more Summer finds, check out 8 Tankinis I’m Loving from Amazon, Favorite Swimsuits from Women Over 40, and the Best Cover-ups for the Pool and Beach.
PS – Before you go, be sure to take a look at my Top 5 Best Sellers as well! I update them every week. These are the things that you all are loving and purchasing the most.
Beauty For the Heart~~ God does His deepest work in our darkest hours -A.W. Tozer
If you’re starting my devotion today, you know we’re talking about storms in our life. The quote above reminded me that in the storm, in the dark hours, God is working.
Lysa Terkeurst says this, “There’s no part of me that wants sorrow to be a part of my story. There isn’t any plan God could present where I would willingly agree to heartbreak and pain,
But the longer I walk with God, the more I see what a tragedy that would be. Picking and choosing what gets to be part of my story would keep me from the ultimate good God has in mind.”
Storms will come but let’s choose to face them with Jesus.
Let your beauty shine from the inside out today!
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.