Hi ladies! While it’s not officially summer, I am ready for summer clothes. Today I’ve got a summer try-on from Walmart and Old Navy.
First, this fit and flare dress is from Walmart, and I love the color. It has a cute tie front, and the fit is great.
I love a white dress, and this midi dress from Old Navy is perfect for summer. It’s a slightly thicker material, so it’s not see-through at all.
This is another beautiful midi dress that has smocking and side pockets.
This is a cute top with a tie back and a great option if you like sleeves. I love it with white shorts. I’m wearing a small, but I would size down because it feels a little big on me.
This off-the-shoulder top is colorful and perfect for summer.
Are you ready for summer fashion?
Beauty For the Heart~~5 ways to have abundant life in Christ. (Abundant life doesn’t mean perfect or even a life without suffering, but it does mean we can have a life knowing Christ and becoming more like Him.)
- Live a life of genuine faith. And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. Hebrews 11:6
- Live a life of prayer. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12
- Live a life of obedience. Love the Lord your God and keep his requirements, his decrees, his laws and his commands always.Deuteronomy 11:1
- Live a life of giving. Give, and you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full—pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, running over, and poured into your lap. The amount you give will determine the amount you get back. Luke 6:38
- Live a life of holiness. But now you must be holy in everything you do, just as God who chose you is holy. 16 For the Scriptures say, “You must be holy because I am holy.” 1 Peter 1:15-16
Let your beauty shine from the inside out today!
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.