Hi ladies! Today I’m sharing 10 Easy Ways to Look Younger on a Budget. I think all of us can agree we are not trying to look like teenagers, but we want to look and feel our best.
We can do simple things that will accentuate our features and give us a fresh, younger look, and we don’t have to spend a ton of money doing it.
10 Easy Ways to Look Younger on a Budget
2. Wear a Ponytail– If you’re looking for a hairstyle that not only looks sophisticated but helps make your face look younger, you’ll want to opt for a classic ponytail.
When you pull your hair up into a ponytail—the higher, the better—it helps raise the hair off of your face and gives you an instant mini facelift. I love these ponytail holders.
3. Lighten Your Locks– A general rule is that lighter colors will always look better the older you get. Not everyone looks good with blonde hair, but even traditionally dark-haired people can add a few highlights here and there.
We don’t want harsh black hair color as we age.
4. Pick up a “trendy” accessory– Accessories are game-changers for women over 40. Add some trendy jewelry, handbags, or shoes to your outfit, and you will instantly look younger.
5. Pick pink for your pout– Dark color lipsticks can age us, so lighten up your look with a soft pink lip color.
6. Use a Brow pencil– Eyebrows thin as we age, so make sure you add some brow color to your eyebrows. Don’t draw a line. Use eyeshadow or a good brow pencil and fill them in.
7. White Out Your Waterline– Looking tired can age you quickly, but you can avoid looking exhausted or dull by applying a little bit of light eyeliner to the inside of your eyes.
This trick will instantly create a well-rested, wide-eyed brilliance with a dash of youthful vivacity. This eye pencil works well!
8. Slim down your eyeliner– Stay away from extreme cat eyes and heavy black eyeliner. Opt for a softer look and always wing up your eyeliner to create a lifted eye. I like this eyeliner in Demolition Matte
9. Choose a Luminous Foundation that’s not too drying– Not all foundations are created equal, and to best downplay those pesky fine lines and wrinkles, use a luminous foundation.
The key is to have a dewy look. Typically a liquid foundation is best unless you have extremely oily skin. I’m using NARS – Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation.
10. Wear Colors that Flatter YOU– Do you ever notice that people will compliment your appearance when you’re wearing a color that flatters you.
Wearing the right colors can help you achieve a younger and healthier look.
There you go 10 ways to look younger on a budget! You don’t have to break the bank to look healthy and youthful.
You can check out all my over 40 Tips HERE.
Beauty For the Heart~~ The long way around with God is a lot better than the shortcut without God. -Christine Caine
Let your beauty shine from the inside out today!
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.