Happy Monday, ladies! We are in full summer mode, and today I’m sharing my favorite summer fashion trends for women over 40.
This summer, there are some interesting trends like crop (belly) tops and bucket hats (I don’t have one, but I think they’re cute). While I love looking at fashion trends, I don’t embrace every trend out there.
I wear the ones that work for me, and I wear them with classic pieces that I have in my wardrobe.
My Favorite Summer Fashion Trends for Women Over 40
· Square toe shoes – I love shoes, and this summer, I’ve added some square toe sandals and heels to my summer wardrobe.
· Puff Sleeves – This is a fun summer trend that’s easy to add to my wardrobe.
· Matching Sets – This is one of my favorite summer trends. I love cute matching short sets.
· Voluminous dresses – This has been another trend that I’ve enjoyed wearing this summer.
· Oversized Sunglasses – This is an easy trend to add to my summer wardrobe!
What is your favorite summer trend?
You can check out all my over 40 Tips HERE.
Beauty For the Heart~~ Begin this Monday knowing that our God is forever worthy of our reverence, adoration, and devotion. His character is profound. His actions are remarkable. His sovereignty over the universe is unfathomable.
Let your beauty shine from the inside out today!
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.