Happy Monday, ladies! It’s officially August, and that means fall is right around the corner. Today I’m sharing some fall fashion trends.
This is what we will see in the next few months. It’s not an exhaustive list, and you don’t need to add all these trends to your fall wardrobe, but it’s just some trends you’ll see in the stores.
Fall Fashion Trends
1. Sweater Vests • Vests are everywhere this fall. Add a collared button-down or t-shirt under the vest, or wear the vest alone.
2. Cutouts • This is another trend you’ll see on tops and sweaters. You’ll also see some cutouts on the back of tops and sweaters too.
3. Oversized Blazers • These blazers have been popular for a while, and I’m so glad they’re still trending. I love an oversized blazer with denim.
4. Blush Pink • This pretty color is trending for fall. You’ll see blush pink tops, sweaters, dresses, and bags. I’m also seeing slate blue and olive green.
5. Chunky Cable Knits • When the weather turns cold, grab a cable knit sweater; the chunkier, the better this fall and winter.
6. Denim • Well, denim is always popular in the fall, but this year it’s denim everything. Denim jackets, tops, jumpsuits, and so on. Denim on denim is popular where you wear a denim top and jeans.
The denim styles are leaning toward a more relaxed fit, but skinny jeans will still be around.
7. Lug Sole Boots • This style boot with a chunky heel is definitely having a moment this year. I don’t love them at the moment, but I know they’ll grow on me.
8. Button-Front Cardigans • Short button front cardigans are still on-trend.
What do you think about this year’s trends for fall?
Beauty For the Heart~~ Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. Matthew 11:28-29 NLT
This week with all your burdens and all that is going on in the world, find time to rest your soul. Find your Sabbath moments.
Let your beauty shine from the inside out today!
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.