Since we’re talking all things fall, I thought we would talk about denim styles for fall 2021. This isn’t an exhaustive list of all the trends but the trends that I feel I can embrace and wear.
These denim trends have a good chance of sticking around and become a stylish replacement for our skinny jeans. Not that skinny jeans are out; I’ll still be wearing my skinny jeans.
I read that light wash AND dark wash jeans are “in.” Low rise jeans are making a comeback, and of course, if you want to wear very baggy jeans, they are also trending.
Denim Styles For Fall 2021
Straight Leg Jeans •
Slim straight jeans hit the waist or even higher; they can be a zip or button fly. Straight jeans are a lengthening style.
Bootcut Jeans •
2021 bootcut jeans are slim, have a higher rise, and have just a hint of a kick out at the bottom.
Boyfriend Jeans •
This jean is more relaxed than a skinny jean, yet just as chic. It’s comfortable with a loose fit and is the epitome of effortless chic dressing.
What is your favorite style of denim?
Beauty For the Heart~~ Do you need a reminder today of the promises of God? Here are a few of my favorites:
- The Lord will give His people strength. Psalm 29:11
- The Lord hears our cries. Psalm 34:17
- The Lord will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4-5
- The Lord will answer when you call to Him. Jeremiah 33:3
- You need not be afraid. God is with you. Isaiah 41:13
- The Lord will give rest to your burdened soul. Matthew 11:28-29
- The Lord will comfort you. John 14:27
Let your beauty shine from the inside out today!
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.