Happy Sunday, ladies! I hope you’re having a good weekend, we are headed to church this morning, and then my daughter and her family are coming for Sunday dinner.
It’s been a while since we’ve had a Sunday dinner because of our Caroline. She was in the NICU for 47 days. Our summer was a little rough, and we had to lean into Jesus and trust Him each moment.
She’s a little over two months old now and growing every day!
Trusting God can be easier said than done. When life is good, our trust is strong but throw in a difficult season, and our trust can waver.
However, faith is making the intention to fix our thoughts and our hope on God no matter the circumstances. No matter what is going on in our world, country, or even our own home, we need to trust God.
If you’re having a difficult time trusting God fix your eyes on His word.
Here are some scriptures that remind us to trust God….
- Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9
- Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God. Psalm 20:7
- When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In God, whose word I praise. Psalm 56:3
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6
- But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit. Jeremiah 17:7-8
- You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you. Isaiah 26:3
One good thing that happened in our family is that my niece, Sania, was baptized. Sania is my sister’s daughter, and they adopted her from Latvia.
They live in Brentwood, Tennessee, and she wanted to be baptized with all her family watching, so they baptized her in our pool. It was the most beautiful baptism!
Sania loves Jesus with such a child-like faith, and believe me; this child has already been through more in her young life than most of us will ever go through in a lifetime.
The video is a little over 15 minutes, but it’s worth watching.
Let your beauty shine from the inside out today!