Hi ladies! Cyber Monday is in the books, and tomorrow is December 1st. Before we move on to December, I’m’ sharing the top 10 best sellers for November.
Top 10 Best Sellers for November 2021
1. Christmas Tee • Get ready for the season with this cute tee!
Christmas Tree Shirt (TTS, I’m wearing a small) • High-Rise Slim Bootcut Jeans (Sized down, I’m wearing a size 4) • Earrings • Leopard Watch Band • Gold Bracelet • Silver Bracelet
2. Amazon Necklace • This is two necklaces, a chain necklace, and an initial necklace.
3. Sweater Blazer • This sweater blazer is back in stock!
Sweater Blazer (I’m wearing a small) • Black Top (I’m wearing a small) • Black Jeans (I’m wearing a size 6) • Black Belt • Earrings • Leopard Flats (similar option here)
4. Brown Sweater • This is a comfy sweater and perfect for cold weather.
Brown Sweater (TTS, I’m wearing a small) • Tan Booties • Earrings • Bracelet • Bracelet • Black Wash Jeans (TTS, I’m wearing a size 6)
5. Leopard Print Belt • I wear this belt all the time.
6. Plaid Shirt • This is a cute shirt, and I shared 5 Ways to Style a Plaid Shirt.
Plaid Shirt (I’m wearing a small) • Black Vest (I’m wearing a small) • Kut From the Kloth Jeans (I’m wearing a size 6) • Sorrel Boots (I sized up 1/2 size, less expensive option HERE) • Earrings
7. Amazon Camisole • A lined camisole, I have the off-white and black.
8. Digital Alarm Clock • This is easy to read and pretty!
9. Corduroy Shacket • Lightweight shacket, I shared 3 Ways to Style a Shacket
Shacket (TTS, I’m wearing a small) • Black Tank (similar HERE) • Kut From the Kloth Jeans (size down) • Earrings • Leopard Heels (similar option HERE) • Cross Necklace
10. Thanksgiving Tee • Fun tee for the Thanksgiving Holiday
Graphic Tee (I’m wearing a small) • AG Jeans (I sized down, I’m wearing a size 27) • Steve Madden Sneakers (TTS) • Earrings
Check out these posts:
Top 10 Best Sellers for October 2021
Top 10 Best Sellers for September 2021
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to stop by my blog. I’m also on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Beauty for the Heart™~~It has never been a mother’s job to make childhood so magical that our children don’t see their great need for Jesus too. Our children do not need a perfect holiday; they need a perfect Savior.
Every unmet expectation, every holiday frustration, every tear or argument is a chance to show our children the reason we needed our hearts to be rescued. -Katie Blackburn
Let your beauty shine from the inside out Today!
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.