On Friday, I shared 25 Valentine’s Day gift ideas for him and today is all about the ladies! Whether you are looking for a gift for a daughter or granddaughter, shopping for yourself, or sending this list straight to your husband, I have 20 Valentine’s Day gifts for her from Amazon.
20 Valentine’s Day Gifts for Her She’ll Love
20 Valentine’s Day Gifts from Amazon She’ll Love
1. 12 Chocolate Covered Strawberries – Valentine’s Day isn’t complete without some yummy chocolate covered strawberries.
2. Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer And Volumizer – Style, dry, and volumize your hair in one step!
3. Two Piece Classic Pajama Set – My readers have been loving these classic pj’s. They come in 19 different colors.
4. 4 Piece Rose Gold Pen with Big Diamond – This beautiful set of ballpoint pens is under $11!
5. Women’s Plush House Slippers – A comfy and cute gift for the homebody in your life.
6. Expandable Bathtub Tray – Take a relaxing bath to the next level with this bamboo bathtub tray! It’s perfect for holding a tablet or book, candle, and a drink during a bubble bath.
7. Apple Airpods Pro – These are an investment but a great quality item if you are looking for a pair of wireless headphones!
8. Fancii 10X Magnifying Lighted Makeup Mirror– Makeup application is so much easier with a magnifying mirror. This one is under $30!
9. Jade Facial Roller & Gua Sha – Remove facial puffiness and muscle tension using this jade facial roller and shape your jawline with the included guasha tool.
10. Ugg Terry Robe – This is a really soft and pretty robe for Spring!
11. Daisy by Marc Jacobs Perfume – Perfume is always a wonderful gift. I know a lot of women have a signature scent, but this one is great to try if you’re on the hunt for a new one.
12. Kate Spade Alphabet Pendant – This is a great necklace for layering, and the tiny initial is so cute!
13. Marquette Castings 4 qt. Cast Iron Dutch Oven – If you’re on the hunt for a gift for someone who loves to cook, a dutch oven is so versatile in the kitchen. Great for making soups, baking bread, and so much more!
14. Kate Spade Heart of Gold Bracelet – This bracelet is a simple but beautiful bangle with a hidden message on the inside.
15. Ugg House Slipper – New house shoes are another fantastic gift for the homebody in your life. This pair has a hard sole, so they can be worn inside or out!
16. Women’s Waffle Knit Lounge Set – This lounge set looks so comfy, and it comes in fifteen different colors.
17. Assorted Box of Chocolates – You can’t go wrong with chocolates on Valentine’s Day.
18. Gardening Set – Perfect gift for the hobby gardener in your life!
19. Slip Silk Pillowcase – I always sleep with this type of pillowcase. They help prevent wrinkles and frizzy hair, and many other benefits!
20. 14k Yellow Gold Classic Hoop Earrings – A great pair of everyday earrings that go with any outfit.
Looking for more Amazon Finds?
Check out this page for all of my favorites. For more Amazon finds, check out Everything You Need to Organize Your Closet from Amazon and 25 Valentine’s Day Gifts for Him from Amazon You Can’t Go Wrong With.
Beauty For the Heart™~~ “I tell you the truth, anyone who doesn’t receive the Kingdom of God like a child will never enter it.” Then he took the children in his arms and placed his hands on their heads and blessed them. Mark 10:15-16
Truth: God continues to encourage us to rely on him as a child depends on a parent. If your parents didn’t adequately provide for your needs, you might have lost the ability to trust. Some of us may have lost the ability to trust through circumstances….a failed job, the death of a loved one, betrayal, etc.
God reminds us that He can help us relearn that childlike faith if we let him. He will show himself faithful as he works good out of our circumstances.
He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart. Isaiah 40:11
Deeper Study: Read Mark 10:13-16
Let your beauty shine from the inside out today!
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.