Let’s talk lips today! I’m sharing 5 Favorite Lip Products I Use All the Time. If you’ve been around here long, you’ll know some of these, but I’ve got a bonus product I recently tried and like, so I’m sharing it too!
5 Favorite Lip Products I Use All the Time
1. Sara Happ The Lip Scrub • This eliminates dry, flaky skin. I use it a couple of times a month or when my lips look dry, and it immediately softens them.
2. Maybelline New York SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick • This lipcolor stays on because it’s matte, but it does make my lips feel dry, so I always add lipgloss. I wear the Dreamer color.
3. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Warm Me Up #235 • This has been my go-to lipcolor for years.
4. Milani Keep It Full Nourishing Lip Plumper • I love this lipgloss and have the Sparkling Pink and the Blush color. I wear it over my lipcolor.
5. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask • I keep this on my nightstand and put it on when I go to bed. It helps soften my lips while I sleep.
Ogee Tinted Sculpted Lip Oil • This is an organic lip oil, and it feels amazing on my lips. I have the Classic Pink color, and so far, I love it.
Have you tried any of these lip products?
Beauty for the Heart™~~ But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15
Truth: The Israelites had entered the promised land and Joshua gives them a farewell address. Joshua is a good leader, he leads by example, and he told the people that he and his household would “serve the LORD.”
It has been said that a choice repeated becomes a habit, a habit develops your character, and your character determines your destiny. Joshua’s choices led to a destiny of faithful leadership and a family of faith.
We are faced with the same choices today; to serve the one true God or to serve the gods of the world. Choose wisely.
Deeper Study: Read Joshua 24:14-24
Let your beauty shine from the inside out today!
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.