Happy April 1st! March is always a crazy weather month, and I’m hoping April will calm down and warm weather will start to settle in a bit.
Before we head full force into April, I’m sharing some of March’s Favorites in Fashion and Home. It’s pretty apparent we were getting ready for spring with all these top sellers.
March Home Favorites
1. Side Table Garden Stool – Perfect spot for guests to put their drinks while chatting or placing a plant!
2. Faux Boxwood Balls, Set of 2 – Add a touch of greenery that you never have to water with these faux boxwood balls. They would look so nice on each side of a front door!
3. Cherry Blossom Branches – This set of cherry blossom branches will make an easy, stunning Spring-inspired centerpiece.
4. Magnifying Mirror – This is my favorite mirror. I have one in my bathroom at home and in our RV.
5. Accent Area Rug– This rug is indoor/outdoor, so it would be perfect for a porch or patio. It’s a great price, too, as an 8×10 is only $85!
6. Peony Artificial Flowers – More pretty flowers to add to a vase for spring and summer.
7. Touch Control Crystal Table Lamp – I purchased this for my office desk. So pretty and also has 2 USB charging ports.
8. Orchid and Magnolia Watercolor Prints – Love these watercolor prints, and you can’t beat the price! A set for under $25.
9. Outdoor Rug– A rug instantly warms up a space! I love this bold pattern, and of course, I love the blue option too.
10. Artificial Tulips– These tulips are amazingly realistic! I have them in a ginger jar on my entryway console.
March Fashion Favorites
1. Universal Threads Slim Straight Jeans – These are under $30!
2. Tiered Maxi Tent Dress – A great vacation dress.
3. Floral Print V Neck Shirt – This was a top seller last month too. It’s a pretty blouse for the in-between season.
4. Classic Round Retro Large Sunglasses – I wear these sunglasses all the time.
5. Henley Sweater – Perfect for chilly spring weather.
6. Lay-n-Go Drawstring Makeup Organizer – I use this when traveling in our RV.
7. Two-Piece Pajama Set – I have several different colors of these pajamas.
8. Square Phone Case – I have the pink color, and I might order the white one.
9. Wide Straw Belt – This belt looks great with dresses!
10. Target Dress – I wore this dress on vacation, and it will be perfect for summer.
Ladies, it’s a new month, a fresh start; let’s remember each day, each month, is a gift; cherish it!
Beauty For the Heart™- Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17
Truth: As we begin a new month, let’s look for the good around us. While we hear so much bad news, there is still a lot of good, and Jesus wants us to see it. The world changes, but He never changes.
Let’s shine His light in a dark world.
Deeper Study: James 1:1-18
Let your beauty shine from the inside out today!
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.