I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend! In today’s installment of Courtney’s Corner, she shares some of her favorite home finds from Amazon. If you’re new here, Courtney is my daughter and mom to my 3 sweet grandchildren: Colt, Claire, and Caroline.
She is very talented at decorating her home (see some photos of her home here), and I have invited her to join us on Mondays to share her favorite home decor and interior inspiration.
See some of her favorite home items from Amazon below!
Courtney’s Favorite Home Finds from Amazon
1. Golden Bamboo Mirror – I love this glamorous mirror! It would be beautiful in an entryway or a powder room.
2. Boxwood Wreath – I ordered this for my front door for summer, and I’m going to add a monogram.
3. Glam Table Lamps– This gold lamp set is so elegant!
4. Artichoke Statues Set of 2– These accent pieces are perfect for adding to a bookshelf or mantle.
5. Fabric Recliners – We have similar recliners in our living room and love them! They still look stylish but recline. This is a great price for 2.
6. Raised Dot Pitcher – This raised dot pitcher is adorable. I would style florals in it, but it would also be cute for serving juice or water.
7. Tulips – These tulips would be beautiful in the pitcher above or in a pretty vase.
8. Faux Fiddle Leaf Fig – This is a great faux plant to add to your living room, and I love that this one comes in a seagrass basket!
9. Round Ottoman – I have one like this in our living room, and it is perfect!
10. Boxwood in White Planter – This boxwood is the perfect piece for a coffee table or side table!
11. Boxwood Topiary Tree – I love the beautiful blue and white pot this topiary comes in.
Want more Amazon Home Finds?
PS – Before you go, be sure to take a look at my Top 5 Best Sellers as well! I update them every week. These are the things that you all are loving and purchase the most.
Beauty For the Heart™ – Never let loyalty and kindness leave you! Tie them around your neck as a reminder. Write them deep within your heart. Proverbs 3:3
Truth: Loyalty and kindness are important character qualities. Both involve actions, but they start on the inside.
A loyal person is supportive and faithful. A kind person is a generous and considerate person. Thoughts and words are great, but sometimes we need to show what we truly feel.
Do your actions measure up to your attitude? Are you showing loyalty, and do your actions show kindness?
Deeper Study: Read Proverbs 3:1-35
Let your beauty shine from the inside out today!
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.