Hi ladies! I love finding cute and affordable fashion. Today, I’ve got five finds under $50, and they’re all great for spring and summer.
Five Finds Under $50
1. Steve Madden Lace Up Wedge Sneakers • I love an all-white sneaker, and these will look great with shorts and dresses.
2. High-Waisted Button-Fly Cut-Off Jean Shorts • These shorts from Old Navy have a 5 inch inseam and a raw hemline. They are on sale for $16! I have them in size 6.
3. Puff-Sleeve Printed Swing Dress • I have this dress in light blue and pink, but I like the navy too. Add some flat sandals and earrings, and you’re good to go in this darling swing dress.
4. Red Rattan Earrings • These are perfect for the summer season, and the red is perfect for summer. They come in lots of different colors.
5. Trina Turk One-piece Swimsuit • This swimsuit is so pretty, and it’s a great price. Trina Turk one piece swimsuits are over $100 at Nordstrom.
Want more of my Favorite Finds?
Check out this page for all of my favorites. If you’re looking for more finds, check out the Top Ten Household items from Amazon, What to Pack for a Beach Vacation, and The Best Hair Care Products You Can Buy On Amazon.
PS – Before you go, be sure to take a look at my Top 5 Best Sellers as well! I update them every week. These are the things that you all are loving and purchase the most.
Beauty for the Heart™– The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaims his handiwork. Psalm 19:1
Truth: We need to develop eyes to see God throughout our day. He will give us glimpses through the beauty of nature, a blooming flower, a glorious sunrise, and the stars at night.
We can also put reminders in our home to trigger us to think of God; our favorite Bible sitting by our chair, worship music playing, and even artwork with scripture.
Don’t let a day go by without seeing God at work!
Deeper Study: Read Psalm 19:1-14
Let your beauty shine from the inside out today!
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.