Happy Monday! Well, the weekend went by way too fast, but I’m ready for a new week. This is Amazon Prime Week, and today I’m sharing things I order from Amazon all the time.
Typically, I wait until the last minute to order, but with my prime membership, I can usually get these items ordered and delivered within two days.
(To get these deals, you must be an Amazon Prime member. If you want to sign up for a free trial membership, go HERE. You can cancel anytime.)
Things I Order from Amazon All the Time
1. L’OREAL Magic Root Touch Up • Magic root touch-up helps get me through until my next color.
3. Kenra Volume Spray • My favorite hairspray; it helps with volume and hold.
4. Laneige Renewal – Lip Sleeping Mask • I keep this on my nightstand and put it on before I go to bed.
5. Davines Oi Conditioner • This conditioner helps restore chemically treated hair.
6. EltaMD UV Glow Tinted Moisturizing Sunscreen • I use this daily on my face.
7. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick #235 • This is still my favorite lip color.
8. Davines Oi Shampoo • My favorite everyday shampoo.
9. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Gel Facial Cleanser • I use this cleanser morning and evening.
10. Davines Oi All In One Milk • Helps control frizz and protects from heat damage.
11. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray • Invisible spray that helps with volume.
12. Tinkle Eyebrow Razor • Great for dermaplaning your face.
13. NYX Professional Makeup Butter Gloss • One of my favorite lip glosses (CREME BRULEE).
14. EcoTools Makeup Brush Cleansing Shampoo • I use this shampoo to clean my makeup brushes.
Beauty For the Heart™– God is within her. She will not fall. Psalm 46:5
Truth: This psalm refers to Jerusalem, but in the same way God is with Jeruselum, He is also with us. We may experience failures and hurts, but God is always right there to help us.
The second part of Psalm 46:5 says God will protect it. God is our protector, no matter what we face.
Deeper Study: Psalm 46:1-11
Let your beauty shine from the inside out today!
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.