Hi ladies! You know I love sharing the upcoming trends, and today I’m sharing 5 fall fashion trends that are easy to incorporate into your fall wardrobe.
Nordstrom is a great place to shop for new fall arrivals, and as always, they have free shipping and free returns.
5 Fall Fashion Trends from Nordstrom
1. Sweater Vests • One of the trends you’ll see this fall is sweater vests, which are so versatile. You can wear it now by itself but when the weather gets chilly, add a shirt or blouse under the vest.
2. Mules • Mules are popular for fall and a great transition shoe. Nordstrom has a large selection of mules that are perfect for any occasion.
3. Layered Necklaces • A layered necklace is a perfect accessory. This necklace has silver and gold, and each necklace is separate so that you can wear them together or alone.
4. Straight Leg Denim • There’s no doubt this year, the wider the leg, the more on-trend. I really like the straight-leg denim and love the versatility.
5. Raw Hem Jeans • If you want some detail, raw hem jeans are popular, and I love the look.
If you live close to Nordstrom, don’t forget to take advantage of BOPUS (buy online, pick up in-store) service; they also offer curbside pickup.
Beauty for the Heart™— When I want to ask HOW, I’ll go back to WHO.
When I want to ask WHEN, I’ll go back to WHO.
When I want to ask WHY, I’ll go back to WHO.
When I want to ask WHERE, I’ll go back to WHO.
When my heart is afraid or my mind starts to doubt, I will find my refuge in YOU. I know you love me and lead me every step of the way. @cleerelystated
This I declare about the LORD: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him. Psalm 91:2
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own. For more information on what it means, see my about page: blog compensation and disclosure.