If you’re shopping for a new fall handbag, I’ve gathered a list of the handbags I’m loving for this season. This fall, we will see large bags, bags with chain details, and crescent moon bags.
This list has something for everyone, from large totes to small crossbody bags and everything in between.
Fall Handbags I’m Loving from Amazon
1. Large Tote | Big bags are trending, and this one will carry it all, including a small laptop.
2. B Bella Chain Bag | This beautiful woven bag dupes the Bottega Cassette Bag ($5000) for under $60.
3. Crossbody Bag | If you love the look of a certain designer bag without the price that accompanies it, you may want to give this bag a try!
4. Clear Stadium Bag | Perfect for game day! Change up your strap with one of these.
5. Purse Set | This four-piece handbag set comes with everything you need in a purse for under $40.
6. Soft Faux Leather Tote | This larger-sized bag would be perfect as a gift for bridesmaids or a laptop bag! It comes in so many amazing colors.
7. Shoulder Bag | This classic bag comes with a matching wristlet.
8. Crossbody Bag | I love the black color with the zebra print purse strap.
9. Vegan Leather Crossbody Bag | I have a similar one and carry it all the time. I love changing the straps.
10. Calvin Klein Tote | Comes in lots of colors and is a great everyday handbag.
11. Crescent Moon Bag | Trending bag this year and great for church or date nights.
12. Crossbody Bag | I love crossbody bags, and this one is great for travel.
Want more Amazon Finds?
Check out this page for all of my favorites. For more Amazon finds, check out Fall Home Decor from Amazon, Fall Sweaters from Amazon, and 7 Tops Under $50 from Amazon.
PS – Before you go, be sure to take a look at my Top 5 Best Sellers as well! I update them every week. These are the things that you all are loving and purchase the most.
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to stop by my blog. I’m also on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Beauty for the Heart™— But while Peter was in prison, the church prayed very earnestly for him. Acts 12:5
Truth: In this passage in the book of Acts, believers gathered and prayed for Peter. He was going to be killed, but when they prayed, something miraculous happened. Peter’s chains fell off, and the locked doors opened.
God doesn’t need our prayers, but he uses them. There is always more going on than we can see or know, and our prayers make a difference!
We can pray about anything and everything, big and small. When we pray, the door is opened for God to step in and do miraculous things.
Deeper Study: Read Acts 12:1-17
Let your beauty shine from the inside out today!
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own. For more information on what it means, see my about page: blog compensation and disclosure.