Hi friends! It’s hard to believe it’s October; this is one of my favorite months of the year. Before we dive into it, I’ve rounded up your favorite Fashion, Home & Beauty items you loved in September.
SEPTEMBER TOP SELLERS
1. Grocery Bag Carrier | You know when you have so many groceries or bags you are trying to bring into the house? This was made precisely for that! It is easy to use and carries up to 80 lbs.
2. Ghost Tabletop Decorations | How adorable are these to set out on a side table or put on a bookshelf? I love the one that says, “Too cute to spook!”
3. Headrest Bag Hanger | I shared this last year, and my readers went crazy over it! It hooks onto the back of your headrest and keeps your purse or bag off of the floor in a place for easy access.
4. Identity Theft Stamp | This stamp is an excellent alternative to a paper shredder. It lets you stamp out confidential information before you get rid of paper and recycle it instead of throwing it in the trash.
5. Multi-Purpose Scrub Brush Cleaner | This tool works wonders if your grout or tile needs to be cleaned.
6. Self-Closing Toothpaste Caps | Tired of having toothpaste all over the opening? This self-closing cap keeps things nice and tidy on your toothpaste!
7. Stainless Steel Odor Absorber | These bars remove any odor from your hands, such as fish, garlic, onions, etc. No more stinky fingers!
8. Stanley Cup | These cups are all the rage! They sell out quickly, but I think one color is still available.
9. Grocery Bag Carrier | You know when you have so many groceries or bags you are trying to bring into the house? This was made precisely for that! It is easy to use and carries up to 80 lbs.
10. Fabric Defuzzer/Shaver | Give your items the refresh they need for the season! This battery-operated defuzzer/shaver removes fuzz, lint, and pill from lots of items…sweaters, couches, socks, etc.
1. Conair Steamer | I’ve had a lot of steamers, but this is my favorite one. You can steam or iron with it.
3. It Brow Power | This is what I’m using right now, and it works great.
4. Triple Firming Neck Cream | This neck cream has a ton of five-star reviews and is under $25.
5. Maybelline New York Color Sensational Nude Lipstick | I have used this lipstick for years. I love the Warm Me Up Color #235.
6. Conair Cool Air Cooler | A unique tool with a perfect mix of heated plates and cool air to effortlessly style your hair with a smooth and shiny finish.
7. Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Anti-Wrinkle Night Accelerated Retinol | This is a holy grail product for many women. You don’t have to pay a fortune for a product to help with fine lines and wrinkles. So many great reviews!
8. L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara | This mascara has received the esteemed Readers’ Choice Award twice in 2018 and 2021. It coats lashes with silky, ultra-black pigment and is under $10.
9. Barrel Makeup Bag | I love this bag when traveling in our RV.
10. Matte Liquid Lipstick | This stays one, and I add some lip gloss, so it doesn’t feel too dry.
1. Target Loafers | Slip-on platform loafers with memory foam.
2. Ruffle Neck Tiered Dress | A comfy dress for fall. I style it three ways HERE.
3. Loft Floral Dress | A beautiful floral midi dress.
4. Love Football Tee | Look cute in this football tee and support your team.
5. Waffle Knit Pullover | I have the wine red color in this pullover. Runs TTS
6. Long-Sleeve V-Neck Top | This top is a nice option for fall; I love the royal blue floral color.
7. Pumpkin Tee | With this cute tee, you’re ready for the pumpkin patch.
8. Puff Sleeve Top | This top comes in several colors and runs TTS. I have the grey color.
9. Signature By Levi Strauss Denim | These jeans are a nice straight-leg jean with no distressing.
10. Lace Maxi Dress | A beautiful maxi dress for a formal event.
Beauty For the Heart™—Anna, a prophet, was also there in the Temple. She was the daughter of Phanuel from the tribe of Asher, and she was very old. Her husband died when they had been married only seven years. Then she lived as a widow to the age of eighty-four. She never left the Temple but stayed there day and night, worshiping God with fasting and prayer. She came along just as Simeon was talking with Mary and Joseph, and she began praising God. She talked about the child to everyone who had been waiting expectantly for God to rescue Jerusalem. Luke 2:36-38
Truth: We live in a youth-oriented culture. As older women, it’s easy to feel the best years are behind us. But, scripture reminds us that age and gender present no barrier. Anna was a prophet who was among the first to bear witness to Jesus.
If we are breathing, God still has a purpose for us. He reserves some of his most significant assignments to women who have attained the maturity to handle them. Don’t let a youth-oriented culture deter you from living an abundant life!
Deeper Study: Read Luke 2:25-39
Let your beauty shine from the inside out today!
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own. For more information on what it means, see my about page: blog compensation and disclosure.