If you’re anything like me, I guarantee you have at least one beauty lover to shop for during the holidays. While makeup & skincare can be personal, I love gifting beauty items like lotions, bath bombs, etc., to friends and family during the holidays.
The best part is that you don’t have to worry about them needing to exchange it for a different size! Plus, it also helps them to indulge in a bit of self-care. And don’t worry…if you’re shopping for yourself and want to try some new products, I’ve included a few of my favorite products and previous blog posts.
I’ll keep sharing at least two weekly gift guides on the blog, which can be accessed via the Navigation tab at any time under “Holiday Gift Guides. “
Make sure you check out the gift guides that I’ve already shared. You can find them here:
- The Best Amazon Gifts For Her Under $75
- Cyndi’s Favorite Things
- Christmas Gifts for Kids from Amazon
- Practical Christmas Gifts from Amazon
Best Beauty Gifts to Give
I’ve shared these before and will continue to talk about how you can’t go wrong with any of these shades. Under $10, this set of lip glosses would be a fun white elephant gift or little something to give to a friend. My favorite part? They don’t leave your lips sticky like others!
Beauty Products I’ve Bought Lately
- I keep this makeup brush and sponge cleansing solution under my sink. PS-They say you should clean everything you use once a week!
- While you may not gift this, the Davines Dry Texturizing Spray is a great product to add to the cart and try yourself. It helps to add volume to my hair!
- You’ve heard me share about these eyebrow/facial razors before. I use them to dermaplane my face. If you haven’t ever done it before, you should!
- I bought this Argan Oil hair mask and deep conditioner recently to try after seeing it has almost 45K reviews. At only $12.30, it lives up to the hype!
- A bit of a splurge…but this eyelash serum has a 6 month supply and really works. It helps to grow and condition them!
- I bought this lip balm during Prime Days, threw it in my purse, and have found myself reaching for it more often. I also hear good things about this one from Revision. It’s pricier but has a huge following on Instagram.
Other Beauty Posts with Gift Ideas
- 16 Beauty Products On Amazon Under $50
- Beauty Items I Order from Amazon All the Time
- The Best Hair Products You Can Buy on Amazon
- 5 Favorite Lip Products I Use All the Time
Beauty For the Heart™—Now I am coming to you. I told them many things while I was with them in this world so they would be filled with my joy. John 17:13
Truth: In his final prayer, Jesus prayed his disciples would experience the full measure of his joy. H prayed we would have joy in rush hour traffic, when days are long, when we’re worried about a loved one, and amid a darkening world. He doesn’t want us to wait for heaven to be full of joy.
When we are joyful, we reveal Jesus to a world that desperately needs Him. Choose today to live in the fullness of joy!
Deeper Study: Read John 17:1-26
Let your beauty shine from the inside out today!
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.