Since coming back from Key West, I’ve been in the shopping mood for all things spring. With spring and summer not too far off, I realized I needed to start my annual hunt for the best sandals to pair with my warmer weather wardrobe. I’ve learned that if you wait to shop, they can be picked over and no longer have your size by the time you really need them!
Today, I’m sharing the round-up of 18+ of the best cute sandals from Amazon. From running errands, hitting the lake, or going to work and church, this curated list of affordable footwear has something you can dress up or down, no matter the activity.
If you like this post, you should also check out these posts:
Cute Sandals from Amazon for Spring & Summer
The braided sandal trend from last year is back, and I couldn’t love it more! This pair comes in several great neutral shades, but the light brown cafe color is my favorite because it goes with everything. They look very similar to a pair from Dolce Vita that cost $80.
Additional Sandals You’ll Love:
- You cannot go wrong with a simple flip-flop. I love that this one is only $13!
- Similar to the Sam Edelman sandals you’ve seen everyone wearing, these are so classy and available in eight color options. Plus, they are $25 and even come in wide widths!
- These look similar to Tory Burch sandals but at a much better price. This shoe comes in so many colors, and the medallion detail in the middle is so cute.
- The perfect water shoes to accompany you to the beach, pool, or lake.
- The Birkenstock look is trending right now. I’ve found this pair and this pair that are both similar and lightweight, and comfortable!
- I love a strappy sandal. What a staple for summer, and coming in just under $20!
Shop More Cute and Trendy Sandals from Amazon:
Truth: To prune means to cut off or cut out any useless parts; the pruning process can be uncomfortable. God must sometimes allow trials to strengthen our character and faith.
I don’t like going through trials; they can be painful, but our faith will grow when we cling to Jesus during the difficult seasons. In the end, pruning can help us to look and act more like Jesus.
Let your beauty shine from the inside out today!
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own. For more information on what it means, see my about page: blog compensation and disclosure.