While we still have plenty of cold weather, the days are getting longer, and warmers days will be here soon. Today I’m sharing an early spring try-on with shirts and sweaters that are good for the in-between season.
I’m wearing two different jeans below: Good American jeans from Evereve; they’re a slim jean with distressing at the hem. The second pair is from Liverpool Los Angelos; they’re a dark wash straight jean with no distressing.
Early Spring Try-On
This pretty ribbed mock neck sweater comes in blue and fuschia. It will be pretty with white pants or jeans and 25% off.
This sweater comes in lots of different colors, but this pink is perfect for spring.
This white blouse has sheer sleeves and swiss polka dots. It’s so pretty!
A short striped cardigan from Loft is a great option for early spring. I added a cropped tank under it.
I wore this outfit to church on Sunday. The sweater comes in an olive green and this pink color that I’m wearing.
Oversized button up shirts are trending for spring, and this one has color blocking and drop shoulders.
In this last outfit, I’m wearing denim on denim. Anything goes when it comes to denim these days, but if it’s too much denim for you, this top will look good with white, black, tan, or plaid pants.
Beauty for the Heart™– Shelley Giglio shared this, and it encouraged me; I hope it encourages you too!
1. Stay with God. He is for us, not against us. Aligning with Him is our best hope.
2. Stay Positive. Negativity doesn’t get you there any sooner and just makes you and the people around you frustrated.
3. Live on Purpose. No more skating through survival. Wake up to your potential and live up to that level.
4. Give something of yourself away today. Someone is praying desperately for you to show up in their life.
5. Breathe deep. God’s got this!
Let your beauty shine from the inside out today!
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own. For more information on what that means, see my about page.