Hi ladies! In January, I shared Makeup Tips to Help You Look Your Best, and several of you asked if I would share budget-friendly drugstore options in makeup.
Makeup adds up quickly, so I was thrilled to find so many good choices under $10 that really work! I had so much fun finding these products, and I think you’ll love them.
Budget Friendly Drugstore Options
1. NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Butter Gloss (eclair) – I love these lip glosses! I have always worn the creme brulee color, but I tried the eclair color, and I really like it too! Price: $4.49
2. Milani Stay Put Precision Brow Pencil (medium brown) – Really good brow pencil that reminds me of the IT cosmetics brow pencil. I purchased the medium brown, but I think I prefer the ebony color because it’s a little lighter. Price: $9.99
3. e.l.f. Hydrating Face Primer – This primer feels like silk on your face. It’s infused with grape, Vitamins A, C, and E to help boost your complexion and hydrate your skin. Price: $9.90
4. L’Oreal Paris True Match Super Blendable Foundation (N7) – This is a medium coverage foundation comparable to the Giorgio Armani foundation. It’s buildable and doesn’t feel heavy on my face. It’s a good one! Price: $9.97 with coupon
5. Covergirl Clean Fresh Eyeshadow Mellow Mauve – This set comes in different colors; I’m wearing the mellow mauve. I love these colors! Price: $9.99
6. Makeup Revolution Blusher Reloaded (pink lady) – This is highly pigmented, so a little goes a long way, but it’s pretty and stays on. Price: $6.99
7. Lip Liner by Revlon (muave) – This is a pretty color and works well with the lip gloss alone, or you can wear it with a lip color. Price: $7.98
8. L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Makeup Lash Paradise Mascara (blackest black) – I’ve used this mascara before, and it’s a great mascara that doesn’t clump. Price: $8.90
9. Milani Supreme Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil – I use this on my upper waterline and fill in around my lashes. It stays on all day! Price: $7.99
10. Makeup Revolution Ultra Cream Bronzer (Medium) – This is a cream bronzer, and it blends easily. Price: $7.99
The total cost of this makeup is $84.19!
I recently did a photo shoot and tried the drugstore makeup. I was impressed with the staying power of all these products.
Poplin shirt (small) • Mid rise jeans (28)
Do you have any drugstore makeup that you love? Let us know!
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to stop by my blog. I’m also on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Beauty for the Heart™–This I declare about the LORD: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him. Psalm 91:2
Truth: When I want to ask HOW, I’ll go back to WHO.
When I want to ask WHEN, I’ll go back to WHO.
When I want to ask WHY, I’ll go back to WHO.
When I want to ask WHERE, I’ll go back to WHO.
When my heart is afraid, or my mind starts to doubt, I will find my refuge in YOU. I know you love me and lead me every step of the way. @cleerelystated
Let your beauty shine from the inside out today!
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own. For more information on what that means, see my about page.