Today I’ve got 3 bright spring tops that I can’t wait to wear when our weather warms up. These tops are from Avara, and you can use my code CYNDI15 for 15% off any regular-price items.
If you want to check out their President’s Day Sale, find it HERE.
This top has a higher neckline and off-white fringe trim on the flutter sleeves.
The pattern has so many pretty colors!
Campbell Top (small) • Becca Jeans (27) • Nude Heel • Earrings • Bracelets
I had this same top last year in a different pattern, and whenever I wore it, someone asked where I purchased it.
The layered ruffle detailing along the sleeves is adorable!
Wesley Top (small) • Becca Jeans (27) • Nude Heel • Earrings • Bracelets
Oversized florals are trending this year, and this top has 3/4 slight puff synched sleeves for that extra arm coverage.
Casey Top (small) • Becca Jeans (27) • Nude Heel • Earrings • Bracelets
President’s Day Sales
Colleen Rothschild has a customer appreciation sale. I love her hair products, this lip care trio, and of course, my favorite eye cream.
J.Crew Factory has 50% off everything! I just ordered these white jeans.
LOFT has 40% off full-price styles. I’m loving this chambray blazer.
Gap Factory has 40-60% off everything. I have this colorblocking cardigan.
Kohl’s has an extra 15% off most items with code SHOP15. You can see some of my picks HERE.
Nordstrom has a winter sale, and some of my favorite CeCe brand tops are on sale. These Wit & Wisdom jeans are on sale for under $55.
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to stop by my blog. I’m also on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Beauty For the Heart™– 5 ways to have abundant life in Christ. (Abundant life doesn’t mean perfect or even a life without suffering, but it does mean we can have a life knowing Christ and becoming more like Him.)
- Live a life of genuine faith. And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. Hebrews 11:6
- Live a life of prayer. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12
- Live a life of obedience. Love the Lord your God and keep his requirements, his decrees, his laws and his commands always.Deuteronomy 11:1
- Live a life of giving. Give, and you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full—pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, running over, and poured into your lap. The amount you give will determine the amount you get back. Luke 6:38
- Live a life of holiness. But now you must be holy in everything you do, just as God who chose you is holy. 16 For the Scriptures say, “You must be holy because I am holy.” 1 Peter 1:15-16
Let your beauty shine from the inside out today!
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own. For more information on what it means, see my about page: blog compensation and disclosure.