Thank you to Gap Factory and ShopStyle Collective for sponsoring this post.
Hi ladies! Today I’m sharing transitional pieces for spring from Gap Factory. Spring can still be cool here, so lightweight sweaters, long sleeve shirts, and jackets are all pieces I like to have in my spring wardrobe.
To help us with our spring wardrobe, Gap Factory has two Presidents Day Sales from 2/15 – 2/21.
- 40-60% Off + an Extra 10% Off, or an Extra 15% Off $75+ with Code GFSTOCKUP! Restrictions Apply.
- 50% Off Jeans + an extra 50% Off Clearance with Code GFSTACK! Restrictions Apply.
The Perfect Transitional Pieces for Spring
1. Lightweight Cardigan– One of my favorite pieces to throw on at any time of the year. Cropped cardigans are the trend, and this cardigan has colorblocking with spring colors. They also have this cardigan in a striped pattern.
2. Poplin Button Up Shirt– These shirts are trending this year and are a great transitional piece for spring. This one comes in several colors, but I’m wearing the Mix Stripe Raspberry Rose color.
3. Lastly, a lightweight jacket that goes with everything. This utility jacket is my go-to jacket. It has front utility patch pockets and front slant pockets, and snaps and zipper closure. I’m wearing the beach pebble beige.
I’m wearing my tops and jacket with a pair of mid-rise kick fit jeans. They have no distressing or raw hemline and are a medium wash color.
Whether you need a wardrobe refresh or add some transitional pieces, Gap Factory has so many good options, and the best part is everything is on sale!
Beauty For the Heart™– The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. Lamentations 3:22-23
Truth: Each day, when we wake up, God’s mercy greets us; he is faithful every day.
Let your beauty shine from the inside out today!
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own. For more information on what it means, see my about page: blog compensation and disclosure.