Lamps can bring a lot of personality to a space. They can easily transform an empty and boring nightstand or table into something stunning. Plus, turning off the overhead lights and turning on a lamp is so cozy! On today’s installment of Courtney’s Corner, Courtney is sharing some of her favorite table and bedside lamps from Amazon.
If you’re new here, Courtney is my daughter and mom to my 3 sweet grandchildren: Colt, Claire, and Caroline. She is very talented at decorating her home (see some photos of her home here), and I have invited her to join us from time to time to share her favorite home decor and interior inspiration.
If you have missed the other posts in this series, you can check out some of the most popular ones here:
- Courtney’s Corner: January Amazon Home Finds
- Courtney’s Corner: Amazon Home Finds for the Bathroom, Kitchen, and More
- Courtney’s Corner: Patio Finds from Amazon
- Courtney’s Corner: Spring Home Finds from Amazon
Keep reading to find out what beautiful lamps she’s sharing today!
The Best Table and Bedside Lamps from Amazon
Shop More Table and Bedside Lamps from Amazon:
Beauty for the Heart™– I’m doing the Bible study, The Gospel on the Ground by Kristi McClelland. She points out some of the people God chose in the Old Testament.
- Abraham was a 75-year-old man with no children, and God would exalt him as a father of a multitude.
- He chose the second-born sons, not the firstborn sons, in a world where firstborn sons held all the strength and preeminence. It’s not Cain. It’s Abel. It’s not Ishmael. It’s Isaac. It’s not Esau. It’s Jacob.
- He chose barren women to be the wives of patriarchs: Abrahams’s wife Sarah was barren. Isaac’s wife Rebekah was barren. Jacob’s wife Rachel was barren.
When God was choosing who He wanted to partner with to change the world, He chose those no one else would have ever chosen.
That is such an encouragement, and it tells me God can use anyone to change the world! Let’s go out today knowing we CAN make a difference.
Let your beauty shine from the inside out today!
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own. For more information on what that means, see my about page.