Hi ladies! Sleeveless dresses are popular for spring and summer, but if you’re like me and get chilly, you might need something to wear over your sleeveless dresses. If you aren’t sure what to wear over sleeveless dresses, I have some great options.
Style Tip: What To Wear Over Sleeveless Dresses
First, I’m wearing this pretty floral dress from Avara. It has a higher smocked neckline and flutter sleeves with an on-trend asymmetrical high-low hem.
Leona Dress (Small) • Heels (not sure where I purchased these heels) • Earrings • Bracelets
1. Puff Sleeve Icon Denim Jacket – A denim jacket is a great option, and I love the feminine detail with the puff sleeves. This one is an option if you prefer a denim jacket without puff sleeves.
Denim Jacket (Small)
2. White Denim Jacket – I love a white denim jacket, and this one would work, but it’s a little big on me with a dress. I would size down for a more fitted look if I were going to wear this jacket with my dress.
White Denim Jacket (Small)
3. Black Double Breasted Blazer – A black blazer is always a good option over sleeveless dresses (Use code cyndi10 for 10% off).
Black Double Breasted Blazer (small)
4. White Blazer – This blazer from Ann Taylor has a nice tailored fit which works really well with dresses. I purchased it when they were having a 50% off sale, and at the bottom of this post, you’ll see this blazer, click the heart and you’ll get notified when it goes on sale.
White Blazer (2)
5. Classic White Cardigan – This is probably the most conservative look, but I still like a cardigan with my sleeveless dresses.
White Crop Cardigan (Small)
There you go, five options to wear with your sleeveless dresses (and tops) for spring and summer! Which one do you like the best?
I’m so glad you stopped by!! You can find me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Beauty For the Heart™– Jesus sat down near the collection box in the Temple and watched as the crowds dropped in their money. Many rich people put large amounts. Then a poor widow came and dropped in two small coins. Mark 12:41-42
Truth: I’ve read the above scripture many times, but the first part of verse 41 stood out to me. It says Jesus watched while the people gave their money.
It’s interesting to me that Jesus watched. Jesus not only saw their gift, but He saw their heart, and He sees ours too. May our hearts be filled with love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
Deeper Study: Mark 12:28-44
Let your beauty shine from the inside out today!
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own. For more information on what that means, see my about page.