Hi friend! I can’t believe how nice our weather has been this week, it feels like summer here, and you won’t hear me complaining,
There are some summer wardrobe staples that I wear and love all summer long, and I’m sharing them with you today. Please leave a comment and let me know your favorite summer wardrobe staple.
My Summer Wardrobe Staples
1. Straw Hat | I love a good straw hat. Whether I’m at the pool or at a casual dinner, a straw hat is a must.
Straw Hat • White Button Down (SMALL) • Paperbag Shorts (SMALL) • Sandals • Earrings • Necklace • Handbag •
2. Summer Dress | I love lightweight summer dresses and wear them all the time.
Flutter Sleeve Dress (small) • Nude Heel
3. Comfy Shorts (non-denim) | These are a great pair of shorts that go with everything.
5″ Mid Rise Girlfriend Khaki Shorts (6) • V-Neck Top (XS)
4. White Sneakers | I love white sneakers with shorts, jeans, and dresses.
5. A Colorful Swimsuit | This is one of my favorite swimsuits; I love the bright colors.
6. Denim Shorts | You can go wrong with denim shorts.
Vuori Energy Top | Cinnamon Heather (I’m wearing a small) • Caslon Shorts (I’m wearing a size 27) • City Sneakers (TTS) • Necklace • Earrings • Bracelets
7. Sunglasses | I have to have sunglasses, and I typically buy inexpensive sunglasses because I tend to lose them easily.
Sunglasses • Utility Shorts (similar option here) • White Top (small) • Braided Sandals
8. Baseball Hat | I love baseball hats in the summer and wear them a lot when we’re camping.
Baseball Hat • White Tee (small but would size down) • 5″ Mid Rise Denim Shorts (28) • Earrings • Sandals
9. Summer Sandals | Of course, sandals are my go-to shoe all summer.
10. White Pants/Jeans | While you can wear white all year, summer is the best time for white jeans and pants.
Eyelet Puff Shoulder Top (small) • Wide Leg Crop Pants (6) • Woven Dress Sandal • Lasercut Crossbody Bag
Bring on summer; I’m ready!! Do you have some more summer wardrobe staples? Let me know!
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to stop by my blog. I’m also on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Beauty For the Heart™– Don’t be selfish; don’t try to impress others. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves. Philippians 2:3
Truth: To be selfish is to care only for oneself or one’s own interests, and it’s completely opposite of what we are to be as believers. We must lay aside selfishness and treat others with respect and common courtesy. Considering others’ interests as more important than our own links us with Christ.
As you go about your day, look for ways to help the people around you, whether it’s your family or a complete stranger.
Let your beauty shine from the inside out today!