It’s hard to believe that today is the last day of July! Before we head into August, I’m sharing the most loved items from July, which are all so good! I have all of them; they’re my most loved items too.
Most Loved Items July 2023
1. Exta Thick Mattress Topper– This mattress topper feels so good; we have them on all our beds.
2. Sleeveless Ruffle Top– I love stripes, and this top comes in several different colors.
3. Floral Blouse– A pretty floral blouse for casual or workwear.
5. Smoothing Comfort Underwire Lightly Lined T-Shirt Bra– This bra has underwire but is so comfortable.
6. Biodegradable Face Towels– I use these soft face towels to remove my makeup.
7. Travel Makeup Mirror– A lightweight travel mirror with lights.
8. Smoothing Comfort Wireless Lightly Lined T-Shirt Bra– This bra is wireless, and I love wearing it with my t-shirts.
9. Refrigerator Deodorizer– This deodorizer lasts up to ten years!
10. Flowy Athletic Tank– This tank reminds me of the Vuori tanks but is less expensive.
Beauty For the Heart™– We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed. 2 Corinthians 4:8-9
Truth: In 2 Corinthians 4:8-9, Paul writes about the suffering he and the other Christians in Corinth were experiencing. They could endure this suffering because their hope was in Jesus. In good and bad times, Paul wanted to glorify God.
These words can comfort us when we are going through difficult times. They remind us that we are not alone in our suffering and that God is with us too. With Jesus, we have the hope and strength to endure whatever we face.
Let your beauty shine from the inside out today!