Happy Tuesday, ladies! I’ve been trying to slowly transition into fall fashion, even though all of us are not ready to say goodbye to summer. But these shoe trends might have you ready to invite fall in with open arms! Today, I’m sharing 7 Fall Shoe trends from Amazon.
7 Fall Shoe Trends from Amazon 2023
- Over-the-knee Boots – These beige, faux leather tall boots are trendy for fall. They can be dressed up or down and come in a few different colors and styles.
2. Pointed Toe Flats – These flats are the perfect transition shoe. Perfect for when you want to wear sandals but it’s too cold. They are pointed-toed and come in a couple of different colors, but I love the contrast of this pair.
3. Red Boots – These cherry-colored boots are a nice mix of modern and Western styles and would be fun to wear with a fall dress.
4. UGG Ultra Mini Boot – This boot was so popular last fall and winter; it looks like it will still trend this year. These boots keep you warm, and they look great with leggings. These also come in a range of colors.
5. Suede Potato Shoes – Clogs are back in style, and these are comfortable, perfect for casual fall looks, and come in a range of colors.
6. Denim Boots – This fall is all about denim, and you’ll see a lot of denim shoes. Amazon has various styles, ranging from shorter booties to taller boots, as shown below.
7. Chunky Loafers – These make for the perfect work shoes and are ideal for being on your feet all day. They have great support and are very trendy at the moment. Comfortable & chic!
Which fall shoe trend are you most excited about?
Beauty For the Heart™– In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. Matthew 5;16
Truth: This verse isn’t talking about physical light but about the light that comes from knowing Jesus. We shine bright when our lives reflect the love of Jesus. We should live our lives in such a way that others are drawn to Him.
This doesn’t mean that we have to be perfect or that we have to do great things. It simply means we should be loving and kind to others; we should be quick to forgive and always willing to help those in need.
Let’s go out and shine bright!