Hi ladies, and happy Wednesday! This year’s fall trends have been some of my favorites yet, which is why I’ve gathered a list of fall handbag trends I’m currently loving this season that are all under $100. This year, we will see a lot of denim and cherry red pieces everywhere! We will also see more crescent moons, top handles, and bucket bags.
This list has styles fit for everyone, from small to large or professional to casual styles. Use this checklist as your shopping guide to find your perfect, trendy purse!
5 Popular Fall Handbag Trends 2023
1. Structure Bags – Although these bags tend to be a bit smaller, they make for the perfect accessory. I love these small, lightweight bags for church when I only need enough room for my lipstick and phone. They also make for the perfect staple piece to a simple outfit.
I also wanted to include some trendy red options, with red being this fall’s IT color. I put two shades of reds as all reds will be trending, but more specifically, cherry red.
2. Crescent Moon – A very trendy bag this year. It can be dressed up or down and comes in a variety of colors. These are the best staple pieces to add to your wardrobe and don’t go out of style.
3. Denim – We’re all about denim this fall, and I don’t just mean jeans. From boots to handbags, everyone can style one of these for a cute and chic look. I love pairing these with a denim outfit for an everyday casual fall look.
4. Bucket Bags – I think we can all agree that having a purse sit flat on the ground is very convenient when there is no hook to hang it on. These are more structured and make it easy to keep everything organized and upright.
5. Top Handle Bags – These are medium to large-sized bags that are big enough to carry your laptop. I love top-handle bags and the classic look. Makes for the perfect addition to your workwear look.
Which fall handbag trend caught your eye?
I’m all about the denim look and cannot wait to show you how I style it!
SHOP THE POST
Beauty For the Heart™– God will do this, for he is faithful to do what he says. 1 Corinthians 1:9a
Truth: This verse reminds us that God is always true to his word. He is always faithful. He will never leave us or forsake us (Deuteronomy 31:8). His character is unchanging (Hebrews 13:8), and his promises are always true.
In a world that is changing all around us, we can be confident that God never changes, and He is with us through every season.
Let your beauty shine from the inside out today!