While we’re on the topic of fall trends to look out for this year, I wanted to share some beauty products from Amazon that will be great for the fall season. As we all know, the cooler months bring dryer skin, so it’s good to have some hydrating products on hand.
If you’re on the hunt for nourishing and hydrating products, this blog is for you!
AMAZON | Favorite Fall Beauty Products
- Milani Lip Gloss – This gloss is in the shade of Sparkling Pink and is perfect for an everyday natural look. It’s affordable, lightweight, pretty, and not too sticky.
- Sunday Riley Glow Serum – This facial oil is the best for hydration and prepping your skin for makeup. It will not leave an oily residue on your skin.
- Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Foundation – This product is one of my favorite foundations for a full coverage look. It gives enough coverage to cover my dark spots but light enough to avoid the caked-on look. For reference, I use shade 9 cool.
- Goop Exfoliating Jelly Cleanser – This cleanser is for the dryer months ahead. It’s very hydrating and will exfoliate the dead skin off your face.
- Rare Beauty Blush – This Rare Beauty liquid blush blends seamlessly and melts into the skin for an effortless look. This item is one of my favorite fall beauty products.
- Lip Balm – How many times have you purchased lip balm or chapstick and had to continuously re-apply? This lip balm has ultra-hydrating ingredients and will last a while.
- KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub – This body scrub is best for clearing razor bumps and Keratosis Pilaris (strawberry skin). Additionally, it improves texture and evens skin complexion.
- Skincare Headband – These bubble headbands are still trending everywhere. It comes with these microfiber wristbands that prevent water from running down your arms and drenching your countertops.
- Large Claw Clips – Another one of my favorite fall beauty products is these neutral-colored claw clips. I recommend the large ones for thicker hair and the medium ones for thinner hair.
- Body Brush – I recently got into the habit of dry brushing. It exfoliates and massages for lymphatic drainage and cellulite. I usually do this before I shower.
- Hydrating Foot Mask – These foot masks slip on like socks and give an instant spa feel. I recommend applying these once you have an hour or so to stay off your feet.
- Nourishing Hand Soap – This hand soap comes in two and is infused with essential oils – aloe, eucalyptus, and lavender. These smell amazing and will not dry out your hands.
What’s your favorite fall beauty product?
Beauty For the Heart™– For I fully expect and hope that I will never be ashamed, but that I will continue to be bold for Christ, as I have been in the past. And I trust that my life will bring honor to Christ, whether I live or die. Philippians 1:20
For Paul, to live meant to tell others about Christ, who alone could help them see life from an eternal perspective. Paul’s whole purpose in life was to speak out boldly for Jesus and to become more like him.
We, too, can live our lives with an eternal perspective. When we live our lives in a way that honors God, we show the love of Christ through our words and actions.
Let your beauty shine from the inside out today!