Ladies, here we are, another new month, a fresh start. Before we jump into October, let’s look back at your favorites of September. It seems activewear was the winner; we must all be gearing up for comfy clothes for the fall and winter.
1. e.l.f. eyeliner | 2. CRZ Yoga Joggers | 3. Hooded Pullover Sweatshirt | 4. Quick Dry Joggers | 5. Half Zip Cropped Sweatshirt | 6. Time & Tru Straight Leg Jeans | 7. Mulberry Silk Pillowcase | 8. Lightweight Windbreaker | 9. Two-Piece Lounge Set | 10. Plaid Shirt
Top 10 Best Sellers in September 2023
1. e.l.f. No budge eyeliner– I use this on my upper waterline, and it works better than the more expensive brands I’ve used in the past.
Amazon has great athleisure wear, and I love some cozy and casual activewear this time of year.
5. Half Zip Cropped Sweatshirt– This has a pretty gold zipper and side slits.
6. Time & Tru Straight Leg Jeans (dark wash)- Dark denim under $20.
7. Mulberry Silk Pillowcase– I use this pillowcase and love it.
8. Lightweight Windbreaker– I have this windbreaker in three colors.
9. Two-Piece Lounge Set– This is comfy and perfect for lounging but can also be great for running errands.
10. Plaid Shirt– Great as a lightweight jacket for fall.
Beauty For the Heart™– The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26
Truth: This is a blessing that Aaron and his sons spoke over the people of Israel. It’s also a blessing we use today to ask God’s divine favor to rest upon others.
The blessing has five parts: 1. Bless and protect his people. 2. Smile on them (be pleased with them) 3. Be gracious to them. 4. Show them His favor. 5. Give them peace.
When we ask God to bless others, in a sense, we are asking God to do these five things. Pray a blessing over someone today!
Let your beauty shine from the inside out today.
*Disclosure: The links in this post are affiliate links, meaning I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!