Happy Monday, ladies! Today, I’m sharing luxury gifts for her. Basically, gifts I’ve seen that I like and are a little more pricey! If you’ve tried any of these products, let me know.
Luxury Gifts for Her | Gift Guide
1. Angie Hot & Flashy Travel Brush Set with Pouch // I have some of Angie’s brushes, and I love them. This looks like another great set to use at home or take when traveling.
2. Epicuren Discovery Colostrum Luminous Glow Cream // I have heard good things about the brand, specifically this moisturizer.
3. Kendra Scott Cross Gold Pendant Necklace in White Diamonds // I have friends who have this cross necklace, and it always looks so pretty on them.
4. HigherDOSE Red Light Face Mask // Red Light therapy is popular, and I have wanted to try it. This mask is for your face.
5. Red Light Neck Enhancer // This Red Light therapy is for your neck.
6. NuDerma Portable Handheld High-Frequency Skin Therapy Wand // Complete Skin Care System – Winner of Cosmopolitan 2023 “Holy Grail” Awards. Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) is the universal currency for energy in all cells of the body. As we age, ATP production slows, leading to the outward signs of aging. Sagging skin, hair loss, and age spots are among the hallmark signs of decreased cell activity. The NuDerma Skin Wand amplifies cell turnover by supercharging ATP synthesis to slow, halt, and ultimately reverse the aging process, leading to firmer younger skin.
7. Vuori Daydream Crew // I love Vuori activewear, and this black top has built-in SPF 30.
8. Vuori Chilled Out Legging // These leggings are high-waisted and have performance knit stretch.
9. Clarins V-Facial Instant Depuffing Face Mask //I’ve seen several people talk about this mask and how it helps with depuffing.
10. Gucci 59mm Gradient Square Sunglasses // Signature Gucci hardware gleams at the temples of angular Italian-crafted sunglasses fashioned with gradient lenses.
11. Slumber Party Loafer Slippers // I love slippers, and these have bling! Perfect for the girl who has everything.
Beauty For the Heart™– For in Christ lives all the fullness of God in a human body. Colossians 2:9
Truth: Jesus became the perfect teacher – We see how God thinks and, therefore, how we should think.
Jesus became the perfect example – He shows us how to live and gives us the power to live that way.
Jesus became the perfect sacrifice – He came as a sacrifice for all sins, and his death satisfied God’s requirements for the removal of sin.
Let your beauty shine from the inside out today!
*Disclosure: The links in this post are affiliate links, meaning I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!