Happy Friday, ladies! It’s the end of the month, and that means we’re looking at the best of December 2023. These are the items that you loved, and of course, I love them too!
Best of December 2023
10. Birch Tree with LED Lights– I added these to the table with my nativity set.
9. Large Holy Family Christmas Nativity Set– I like this set because it’s larger than some of my other nativity sets.
8. Press On Nails– These are great if you want nice nails for a special event.
7. Tunic Pullover Sweater– This tunic works great with leggings and comes in lots of colors.
6. Slim Fit Jeans– These jeans from Gap Factory have a raw hemline and a lighter wash.
4. Shark Steam & Scrub All-in-One Steam Mop– It looks like all of us want clean floors!
3. Pullover Sweatshirt– This super casual sweatshirt is comfortable and great for lounging at home.
2. Open Front Long Sleeve Notch Lapel Office Blazer– This blazer continues to be a top seller.
1. Cozy Fair Isle Sweater– I have this sweater in black and blue. It’s soft and warm!
Beauty For the Heart™– He said to them, “Do you bring in a lamp to put it under a bowl or a bed? Instead, don’t you put it on its stand? Mark 4:21
Truth: Jesus is using a parable (a simple story to illustrate a moral or spiritual lesson) about a lamp to teach us how to be a light in our world. We use our lamp to light a room; we don’t hide the lamp. As believers, we need to let our light shine, too!
As you prepare for the New Year, how can you shine your light this year?
Let your beauty shine from the inside out today!
*Disclosure: The links in this post are affiliate links, meaning I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase at no additional cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!