I love to hear from you; you can email me at email@example.com. I try my best to answer all my emails.
Some questions I get asked over and over, so I have answered them here.
1. What state do you live in?
2. How did you get started blogging?
I started blogging in 2009. My Mom introduced me to the blogging world and encouraged me to start one. I started with a lifestyle blog, but after attending a blogging conference, I felt God leading me to write about my love for fashion and makeup.
I felt I could reach more women and not only share about fashion but my faith in Jesus. That’s how my blog was started.
3. I would love to start a blog. Could you give me some advice?
The best place I can send you for help on starting a blog is to Amy Lynn Andrews. If you have a question, Amy has an answer!! Her post on How To Start A Blog is a great place to start.
Blogging is a wonderful thing, but it does take time and commitment. The best advice I can give you is to start a blog on something you love.
4. Do you really make money blogging?
Yes. Blogging is my full-time job, but it has taken me years to get to this point.
Most of us that make money have had to work very hard to get to this point. Just know you have to be patient; it doesn’t typically happen overnight.
5. How tall are you? What size do you wear?
I’m 5’5,” and I generally wear a size 4 or 6 in pants and a size extra small or small in a top. I hope that helps!
6. Do you work out every day? What workout do you use?
I try to workout 4 to 5 times a week. I have a gym with workout classes close to me, and I go there. The classes are Cycle, Barre, HIIT, and Flow.
7. Can you tell us about your family?
I am married to Wayne, and we celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary last year. We have 2 grown children.
Courtney, our daughter, is a teacher by profession but is a stay-at-home mom. She is married to AJ, and they have three children, Colt. Claire, and their newest addition, Caroline.
Cory, our son, is an attorney and is single.
- I love coffee and can’t wait to get up and have that first cup!
- I’m an early riser! Anywhere between 4:30 and 5:30. I love mornings!
- I try to eat organic or clean. I’m not 100%, but I eat a lot less processed food these days.
Thanks for stopping by!