I love to hear from you and I always want you to feel you can email me. But I have noticed over the last year, I keep getting asked a lot of the same questions.
So lets pretend we’re sitting around the table at my favorite coffee shop and I’m going to answer the questions I get asked the most often.
1. How did you get started blogging?
I started blogging in 2009. My Mom introduced me to the blogging world and encouraged me to start one. I started with a lifestyle blog but after attending a blogging conference, I felt God leading me to write about my love for fashion and makeup.
I felt I could reach more women and not only share about fashion but my faith in Jesus. That’s how Walking In Grace & Beauty started.
2. I would love to start a blog could you give me some advice?
The best place I can send you for help on starting a blog is to Amy Lynn Andrews. If you have a question, Amy has an answer!! Her post on How To Start A Blog in 15 Minutes or Less is a great place to start.
Blogging is a wonderful thing but it does take time and commitment. The best advice I can give you is to start a blog on something you love.
Also attend a blogging conference. These have been big helps for me with blogging.
3. Do you really make money blogging?
Yes. Blogging is my full time job, but it has taken me years to get to this point. If you’re starting a blog to make money, there are easier ways to make money, I promise.
Most of us that make money have had to work very hard to get to this point but it can be done. Just know you have to be patient, it doesn’t typically happen over night.
4. How tall are you? What size do you wear?
I’m 5’6″ and I generally wear a size 4 or 6 in pants and a size extra small in a top. I hope that helps!
Many of you have noticed I’ve lost a few pounds since I first started blogging. You can read this post Healthy Living In Our 40s and Beyond.
5. Do you workout everyday? What workout do you use?
I am a part of the Faster Way to Fat Loss Program and can find out more information here.
7. What do you use to help with Menopause?
I have written several posts on Menopause that can answer this question.
8. Can you tell us about your family?
Hmm. What to say? I’m married to Wayne.
We have 2 grown children. Our daughter is married and has our only grandson. They are expecting a baby in May and it’s a girl!
Here are some other things you may not know about me!
- I love coffee and can’t wait to get up and have that first cup!
- I’m an early riser! Any where between 4:30 and 5:30. I love mornings!
- My husband and I both have our concealed weapons license.
- I try to eat organic or clean. I’m not 100% but I eat a lot less processed food these days.
If you have any other questions you can email me at contactcyndispivey(at)gmail(dot)com.
Thanks for stopping by!