Happy Thursday! It is finally starting to feel like fall around here and I’m afraid it might feel like winter in the next few weeks. Yikes!
Since it’s officially November, it’s time to pick up some pieces that I will wear all season long so I’m sharing some of my current fall favorites. All of these pieces are on sale which makes them hard to resist!
1. Turtleneck sweater//2. Sam Edelman bootie//3. Fringe Textured wrap/scarf//4. Vince Camuto Over the Knee boot//5. Nixon Watch//6. Roll Tab Sleeve tunic//7. Infinity Scarf//8. Distressed skinny jeans//9. Bomber jacket//10. Faux Leather Bucket bag//11. Over the Knee boot//12. Double Breasted peacoat
1. Turtleneck sweater-a great piece to add to your fall wardrobe. It comes in grey and white.
2. Sam Edelman bootie-A lower heel for those that don’t like too much height.
3. Fringe Textured wrap/scarf-This is on sale for $23.40! It comes in several colors and can be worn as a scarf or a wrap.
4. Vince Camuto Over the Knee boot-Another great low heeled boot.
5. Nixon Watch-This is a great everyday watch.
6. Roll tab sleeve tunic-Good for wearing under a cardigan this time of year. Also comes in several colors.
7. Infinity scarf-I love an infinity scarf because they are easy to wear and this one is a great price point.
8. Distressed skinny jeans-I know some of you don’t like a distressed jean but I see them so much that they are growing on me. These are on sale.
9. Bomber jacket-A trendy piece to add to your fall wardrobe.
10. Faux leather bucket bag-If you don’t like to spend a lot on a handbag, this one is $23.98 and comes in black and cognac.
11. Over the knee boot-I love the color of this boot and it also has a low heel.
12. Peacoat-A peacoat is a classic piece and this one is on sale for $37.90. It comes in several colors.
It’s Throwback Thursday so I thought I would share a throwback picture from last year. This was an outfit from my 25 Days of Winter Fashion Series. I was sharing these boots from Payless Shoesource. I am working with them again this year so look for some Holiday style from Payless coming soon!
Jo-Lynne and I will be starting this year’s Winter Fashion Series soon. I can’t wait to get started!
A few more reminders:
- My Stitch Fix giveaway ends this weekend so make sure you enter the giveaway soon!
- If you are local, I’m excited to be partnering with Macy’s to share about the World of Vera Bradley event at Fayette Mall in Lexington, Ky. I will be there on November 4th from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm for a meet-and-greet and I’ll share my favorite Vera Bradley styles. Enjoy music and treats, while shopping the latest VB styles. I would love to meet you!
I know some of you are having some warm weather but are you ready to see some winter fashion?
I’m so honored that you have taken time out of your day to stop by my blog. If you don’t want to miss a post, you can sign up to receive my daily emails and you’ll never miss a thing. I’m also on Facebook, Pinterest and my favorite one, Instagram.
Beauty For the Heart~~Somebody should tell us, right at the start of our lives, that we are dying. Then we might live life to the limit, every minute of every day. Do it, I say! Whatever you want to do, do it now! There are only so many tomorrows. -Pope Paul VI
I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. John 10:10
Have a blessed day!
This post contains affiliate links. For more information on what that means, see my About Page: Blog Compensation and Disclosure.