Welcome to 2o Days of Winter Fashion!! I’m teaming up with Jo-Lynne Shane again to style everything from holiday outfits, winter workwear, to casual outfits that will have you ready for the upcoming holiday season.
Today I’m styling a red tie-neck blouse that looks a little festive. I thought I could wear it to a holiday party or even to church (If I wear it to church, I’ll wear a longer skirt).
So first, I styled the blouse with a black skirt from LOFT. It’s a soft and stretchy ponte material. I’m 5’6″ if you’re wondering about the length on you.
I did not realize that my Wit & Wisdom jeans are sold out. Ugh! They do have a similar pair that has the absolution built in, but they’re a darker jean,
One Tie-Neck Blouse Styled 2 Ways
Be sure to visit Jo-Lynne and see the winter outfit she’s styling today!
Beauty For The Heart~~It’s the beginning of the holiday season with Thanksgiving just a few weeks away. I have a lot to be thankful for, but I’m most thankful for a God who not only loves me (and loves you) unconditionally but He cares about every detail of our life.
Here are some scriptures that remind us of His promises.
- The Lord will give His people strength. Psalm 29:11
- The Lord hears our cries. Psalm 34:17
- The Lord will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4-5
- The Lord will answer when you call to Him. Jeremiah 33:3
- You need not be afraid. God is with you. Isaiah 41:13
- The Lord will give rest to your burdened soul. Matthew 11:28-29
- The Lord will comfort you. John 14:27
Have a blessed day!
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive an exclusive newsletter and a sneak peek behind the scenes with family pictures, etc. — all delivered right to your inbox.