Happy Monday! I have said it a million times, but accessories can make an outfit. More specifically shoes! Today I’ve got some spring shoes from Sole Society that are right on trend. Sole Society is one of my favorite places to shop for shoes and handbags.
If you like flats, the asymmetrical flat sandal comes in silver, nude and the dotted haircalf that I’m wearing. If you like a wedge heel, the espadrille wedge comes in black, baked yellow, and I’m wearing the acacia tan.
These will be a go-to summer sandal for me. They slip on, and I love the asymmetrical straps.
Asymmetrical Flat Sandal (TTS)//Sunglasses//Handbag//Bracelet//Green Blouse (I’m wearing an XS) Madewell Jeans (I’m wearing a size 25, these run big, I typically wear a size 27 in Madewell jeans)//Necklace//Earrings
These are a spring must if you like espadrilles. They are comfortable, and they look cute with jeans, shorts, and dresses.
I left the green blouse untucked with my white jeans.
If you add a spring shoe to your wardrobe, I would highly recommend a mule. They are trending for spring and summer!
Make sure you stop by and see what Jo-Lynne is styling for our 26 Days of Spring Fashion!
Beauty For The Heart~~Scripture reminds us that we have HOPE!
- So be strong and courageous, all you who put your hope in the Lord! Psalm 31:24
- I am counting on the Lord; yes, I am counting on him. I have put my hope in his word. Psalm 130:5
- But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31
- Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. Hebrews 10:23
- May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13
- For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
No matter what you’re going through today, there is HOPE!
Have a blessed day!
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive an exclusive newsletter, and a sneak peek behind the scenes with family pictures, etc. — all delivered right to your inbox.