Happy Friday, ladies! I hope you had a good 4th of July! We went to the lake during the day and then spent the evening watching fireworks at a friends house. It was a beautiful summer day to celebrate and be thankful for our country.
It has been a while since I’ve shared my must-have hair products. They do change over time, so I thought I would update you on what I’m using right now.
While I love all the products, these two are the ones I use to get a wavy hairstyle and a straight hairstyle. I typically wash my hair every two to three days.
On the first and second days, I wear it straight and then when it’s good and dirty (haha!), I use my curling wand and style it wavy.
I often get asked about my bangs. I do a deep side part and blow dry them to the side. That’s about it. Of course, I do spray them with my Kenra hairspray.
Here are all the products I’m using right now.
1. ghd Professional Styler– I use this flat iron on the days I wear it straight. I run it through each piece that I put in the pink rollers, and it helps get rid of frizz.
2. Conair Mega Self Holding Rollers- I use these on the days I wear it straight. They give added volume. I put them in my hair and leave them for around 15 minutes.
3. L’ange Hair Curling Wand– I was using a T3 wand at one time, and it was damaging my hair. I have been using this for around six months, and it’s amazing! It doesn’t damage my hair, and it easily creates soft waves.
4. Davines OI Oil– I use this on my dry and wet hair on the ends. It helps with damage, and it creates shine. (This bottle will last a year.)
5. ORIBE Dry Texturizing Spray– I ordered this by accident several months ago. I thought I was ordering the dry shampoo, but when I tried, I really liked it.
6. Kevin Murphy Angel Wash and Rinse combo– My stylist recommends this shampoo and conditioner. I use it most of the time, and it lasts several months. I use a very small amount, and I don’t wash my hair every day, so that helps.
7. Kenra Volume Spray– This holds well, and it isn’t heavy.
8. Davines OI All In One Milk– Softens, detangles and controls frizz. Yes, please! (This bottle lasts at least 6 months.)
I wish I could get to where I only use “clean” beauty products on my hair, but I’m not there yet. I’m still looking for products that are clean and work well on my hair.
Beauty For the Heart~~America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. -Abraham Lincoln
Have a blessed day!
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive an exclusive newsletter, and a sneak peek behind the scenes with family pictures, etc. — all delivered right to your inbox.
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.