Happy Saturday! It’s a cold and rainy day here and I am having Thanksgiving dinner for my husband’s family tonight. I’ve still got a few things to do but for the most part, I think I’m good.
Today I’m sharing my top ten most popular items. Most of the items are on sale of course and there were quite a few accessories purchased.
1. First, this overnight resurfacing peel was by far the most popular item. Beautycounter has 15% off through tomorrow and a lot of you have purchased products. You can find more of my favorite products here.
2. This beutiful Alidia Ring is on sale for $12.99, regularly $44.
3. These are my Kendra Scott earrings and I wear them all the time. They’re 25% off and in case you’re wondering they’re very lightweight.
4. This Victoria Emerson bracelet is on sale for $12.99. My sister has it and it’s so pretty on so I’m ordering it.
5. This AE Plaid Blanket Scarf will keep you warm!
6. The Cyndi Spivey Lace Mix Blouson Sleeve Top was a top seller (thank you so much!). It comes in navy and berry red.
7. Here is another scarf that was a top seller and it’s on sale!
Chunky V-Neck Sweater (I’m wearing an XS)//Kut From the Kloth Jeans (I’m wearing a size 4)//Amazon Belt (I’m wearing a small)//Brown Boots (I sized up 1/2 size)//Leopard scarf (I’m wearing the brown color)//Earrings//Round Handbag//Gold Ring
9. These black boots from Macy’s were a top seller. Perfect with dresses or pants.
Vince Camuto Faux-Fur Shag Coat (I’m wearing an XS)//Rhinestone-Embellished Turtleneck Sweater (I’m wearing a small)//Mia Skinny Jeans (These run big, size down, I’m wearing a size 2)//Bar III Black Boots (I sized up 1/2 size)//Earrings
10. Lastly, this dress from JCPenney is a top seller and so pretty for the Christmas season.
Beauty For the Heart~~Gratitude doesn’t change the scenery. It merely washes clean the glass you look through so you can clearly see the colors. ―Richelle E. Goodrich
I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little. For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. Philippians 4:12-13
Have a blessed day!
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive an exclusive newsletter, and a sneak peek behind the scenes with family pictures, etc. — all delivered right to your inbox.
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.