Hi ladies! Today I’m sharing the hair products I love (tomorrow a video on how I use them), and what I’m using right now. I have used all of these for quite a while, and they work great.
I love Kevin Murphy hair products because they are full of ingredients that are good for you. I was using their shampoo and conditioner, but they’re pricey, so I’ve switched to Beauty Counter
While they are still a little pricey, they work, and my hair feels great when I use them.
My stylist uses Kevin Murphy’s hair color, which is PPD free, ammonia-free, and has naturally derived ingredients like Aloe Vera, Honey, Shea Butter, and Pomegranate.
1. Kevin Murphy Bedroom Hair | This is a lightweight finishing spray that adds texture to your hair. I use it when I style my hair straight or with loose waves. It smells amazing!
2. Wet Brush Original Detangler | Great to brush damp hair, which is delicate and can break easily when wet.
3. L’Oreal Magic Root Cover Up | I use this when I start seeing any grays showing up before my next color.
4. Davines OI Oil | Adds shine and softness to hair while also detangling and fighting frizz, working especially well on coarse or dry hair. I add this after I’ve styled my hair to the ends of my hair.
5. ghd Gold Professional Styler | This is the flat iron that I use to straighten my hair.
6. Beauty Counter Shampoo | Purifying daily shampoo, and it’s so good!
7. HOT TOOLS Signature Series Gold Curling Iron | This is a great curling iron to create loose curls.
8. Beauty Counter Conditioner | Nourishes hair with marula and mongongo oils, and it’s good!
9. Olivia Garden Ceramic and Ion Thermal Vent Brush | I use this brush to straighten my hair while blow-drying.
11.ORIBE Dry Texturizing Spray | I love this spray for adding volume to my hair. I don’t use it every day, but I love using this when I need a little extra body in my hair.
12. Davines OI All In One Milk | A multi-function leave-in hair milk spray that softens, detangles, controls frizz, and protects the hair from heat. I spray this on my wet hair before blow-drying.
All the hair products last for months because I only use a small amount. I have the larger bottles of Davines oil and milk.
Have you tried any of these products?
Beauty For the Heart~~ We are all in the same boat. We are not all in the same storm.
For some people, it’s sprinkling. This is a break. It’s a breather. It’s a pause in the “normal.” It’s a time to reconnect with family and slow down. Honestly, it’s kind of peaceful.
For some, it’s a storm. It’s a bit scary. It’s disruptive. It’s enough to make you stay up and watch the news and worry.
For some, it’s a hurricane. It’s tearing at the boards and pulling off the roof. It’s washing them out to sea. It’s dark and unknown. It’s life-changing.
It’s not wrong to be enjoying the sprinkles or enduring the storm, but please don’t negate the difference.
Rest with family, but don’t minimize the hurricane engulfing your neighbor.
Laugh at a meme, but get on your knees for your friends. Get in someone else’s storm. -Author Unknown
Have a blessed day!
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive an exclusive newsletter, and a sneak peek behind the scenes with family pictures, etc. — all delivered right to your inbox.
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.