Trunk Club is a personal styling service for men and women. Here’s how it works:
- Sign up HERE, and they will pair you with a stylist who will learn about your clothing needs, then hand-select pieces to send to you in a Trunk.
- Receive a preview email of your items to approve.
- Once you sign off on your stylist’s selections, your Trunk will be shipped to your door, and you’ll have five days to try everything on.
- A $25 styling fee (waived for Nordstrom cardmembers) will be credited toward whatever you choose to keep, and you can return the rest with our free shipping service. Once we receive your returns, we’ll charge you only for the items you kept.
- Message your stylist when you’re ready for a new Trunk. Their service works on your terms.
Here’s what I received in my recent Trunk Club box:
This whole outfit was in my box, the top, pants, tote, and shoes. I love the top; the detail is adorable. It looks great with these pants, but it will also look cute with denim shorts.
These utility pants come in a camo color too. I like this color in a pair of pants, although the color wouldn’t look good on me if it were close to my face.
The Vince Camuto espadrilles are sold out at Nordstrom but I found them on Amazon. These are great right now if you’re needing a pedicure like me!
Here’s the top up close.
Next, I have an athleisure outfit that is so comfy.
I didn’t think I would like these sneakers, but after trying them on, I really like them!
This Hoodie hangs longer in the back.
I love a jumpsuit, and this one by Zella is great for summer.
Lastly, I’m wearing a pretty pink camisole. I didn’t think I was going to like it until I tried it on, it comes in lots of different colors. You do need to wear a strapless bra with this one.
Now to decide what I’m going to keep! I like all the pieces after trying them on!
Have you tried a Trunk Club Box?
Beauty for the Heart~~ This Shadow Will Pass
Life consists of valleys, but we have the promise that God will lead us through the valley. Through the valley of loss; through the valley of grief, through the valley of sadness; through the valley of anger; through the valley of disappointment.
But valleys don’t last forever. Storms don’t last forever. Darkness doesn’t last forever. Sadness may come for a time, but joy always comes in the morning. -Max Lucado
Have a blessed day!
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive an exclusive newsletter, and a sneak peek behind the scenes with family pictures, etc. — all delivered right to your inbox.
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.