We spend a lot of time around here on women’s fashion and trends but many of you have asked for some men’s fashion. If your man needs a little help in the fashion area, Stitch Fix For Men might be a good option.
Wayne likes to dress stylish but he doesn’t love to go shopping and that’s where Stitch Fix comes in to help him.
My husband’s stylist from Stitch Fix knocks it out of the park most months. He has kept all 5 items several times especially since you get a 25% discount for keeping them all.
If you don’t know how Stitch Fix works here are the details:
- You fill out a style profile (this is where you might want to help your man out). Be as detailed, and as true to your real life as you can in this section. If you always wear business attire let them know, if you only need trendy, or casual pieces also write that down.
- Your stylist will get to work, and depending on the details you provided, will choose five pieces for you including shirts, pants, shoes, sweaters, tees, shorts, and accessories.
- The only upfront fee is $20 styling fee. This is completely credited towards any purchase you make from your box.
- After you receive your box, you have three days to try all your items at the leisure of your home, and also mix and match with your current pieces in your wardrobe.
- Keep what you love, and conveniently send back everything else in the included USPS envelope. Shipping is free both ways. If you decide to keep everything in your box, you get 25 % discount on it all.
Here is what Wayne received in his latest Stitch Fix box.
Next they sent a chambray shirt which is a great basic piece to have in your wardrobe. This is an Alesbury two pocket chambray shirt (this brand may be exclusive to Stitch Fix).
Lastly, he received this Hawker Rye shirt (an exclusive Stitch Fix brand) which also goes with his Ezekiel shorts.
If you feel like your man could use a little help with his style, sign him up with Stitch Fix. They also have gift cards and with Father’s Day right around the corner that might be a good gift idea.
Beauty For the Heart~~Today in my devotion there were 2 verses mentioned that I wanted to share with you.
Proverbs 16:28, A perverse person stirs up conflict, and a gossip separates close friends and Proverbs 26:20, Without wood a fire goes out; without a gossip a quarrel dies down.
It’s so easy for us to share gossip but the Bible tells us that gossip is a sin. Gossip can hurt our friendships and it can hurt a person’s reputation.
It’s so easy to get caught up in gossip but let’s be women that encourage and uplift other women. Let our words be full of grace!
Have a blessed day!
This post contains affiliate links. For more information on what that means, see my About Page: Blog Compensation and Disclosure.