Winter Coat season is right around the corner! If you’re looking to add a coat to your wardrobe, I’m sharing 5 wearable coat trends. These are coats that are cute and wearable but also in style.
1. Sherling Coats-These are a 70s inspired coat. Sherling vests are also popular.
2. Faux Fur Coats-either short-haired or the more fluffy and delicate are both stylish.
Shaggy Coat (I love this one!!)
3. Extra Long Coats-They keep your legs warm, and look extremely dramatic ( a camel color is trendy this winter).
4. Check/Plaid Coats-This is a timeless pattern and looks great mixing it with florals.
5. Quilted Coats-These are not just for skiing. They are practical and warm!
Beauty For the Heart~~God meets daily needs daily. Not weekly or annually. He will give you what you need when it is needed. ~Max Lucado
Whatever your day holds, God is with you!!
Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens. Psalm 68:19
Have a blessed day!
This post contains affiliate links. For more information on what that means, see my About Page: Blog Compensation and Disclosure.