Hi ladies! 2019 is almost in the books, but before we ring in the New Year, I thought it would be fun to look at the top 10 most popular items of 2019.
There is definitely a theme to these items, and I’ll let you guess, and then I’ll share it with you, so read on.
1. This self-tanner is hugely popular and what I use regularly. Last year, it was selling for $9.99, but I’m assuming because of its popularity, they’ve increased the price.
3. This Leopard Print top from Amazon was one of my favorites for summer.
4. We vacationed in Charleston at the end of the summer, and I wore this dress from Amazon.
5. This top from Amazon comes in several colors and stripes.
6. I lived in this black tank from Amazon all summer long.
I also have it in this print.
7. Another tie front top from Amazon but with long sleeves.
Tie Front top is under $20. It comes in a ton of colors!
8. I love a cute moto jacket, and this one from Amazon is one of my favorites.
Moto Jacket (I’m wearing a small, color is style 2-army Green )//Kut From The Kloth Jeans (similar option here)//Sleeveless Black Turtleneck (option here and here)//Earrings//Top Handle Bag//Leopard Print Sandal
9. This chunky v-neck sweater from Target was a fall favorite.
There you go, the top 10 most popular items of 2019!
Did you recognize the theme?? Most of the items are from Amazon. Go figure!
The next round of FASTER WAY TO FAT LOSS starts today! It’s not too late to sign up and begin your journey of getting healthy in 2020. They now have a FWTFL app. It’s never been easier! Go HERE to register.
Beauty For the Heart~~“Forgive and give as if it were your last opportunity. Love like there’s no tomorrow, and if tomorrow comes, love again.” -Max Lucado
Have a blessed day!
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive an exclusive newsletter, and a sneak peek behind the scenes with family pictures, etc. — all delivered right to your inbox.
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.