Happy hump day! How is your week going? Today I’m sharing tips on looking your best after 40.
It’s never too late to enhance your beauty! At this stage, it’s about prevention and maintenance.
Start by making one change that will make you feel better about yourself, whether it’s changing your food choices, drinking more water, picking up a new blush, etc.
Here are some tips that will help you look and feel your best:
1. Protect Your Skin · Wear sunscreen every day because we know the sun damages our skin. This is the first step in preventing the aging process. While having a tan is nice, there are better ways to get a tan than damaging your skin.
2. Don’t Skip Skincare · Find products that work well with your skin and use them every day. Make sure you use them on your neck, chest area, and the back of your hands.
4. Make Healthy Choices · Drink water and limit sugar. Choose fresh when you can. It doesn’t have to be all or nothing. If you mess up, start over the next day.
5. Stay Active · Covid has made it hard for all of us to stay active. Do whatever you can to stay as active as possible. Walk around your house, take a walk outside (if it’s not freezing). Most importantly….move your body!
5. Change up your make-up · We all get in a rut, but if you’ve been doing your makeup the same way you did in your 20s or 30s, it might be nice to change it up.
I recently shared this video on Instagram on how I’m doing my eyeliner and mascara.
Here are the products I used: (The Beautycounter eyeshadow palette is sold out.)
What have you done lately to feel better?
Beauty For the Heart~~ One of the best beauty tips is having an inner beauty that comes from being filled with the fruit of the spirit.
You are sure to shine beauty with love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Galatians 5:22-23
Have a blessed day!
DON’T MISS A POST!
Subscribe to get email updates! In addition to my most recent blog posts, you’ll receive an exclusive newsletter, and a sneak peek behind the scenes with family pictures, etc. — all delivered right to your inbox.
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT THAT MEANS, SEE MY ABOUT PAGE: BLOG COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURE.